Gran oportunidad de ayudar los niños y desarrollar todo tipo de actividades al aire libre. Si te gusta pasar tiempo al aire libre este es el proyecto perfecto para ti!
Ya tenemos a Roman allí terminando este voluntariado medio ambiente.
From 02/08/2018 to 12/05/2019
Deadline latest on 15 June 2018, 20.00 hours.
The EVS project is called – “Experiment animation in outdoor activities 2” and for this 10 months project we look for 3 from Spain and 2 from Germany
We run 3 activities in Oradea:
1.Afterschool program for 6 to 12 years old kids:organise outdoor,sport activities and education for nature(Monday to Friday,6 hours daily)
2.Summer camp (in summer holiday): organise outdoor,sport activities and education for nature(Monday to Friday,6 hours daily)
3.Activities in Kindergarten Joyful Learning: organise educational activities for 2 to 5 years old kids(Monday to Friday,6 hours daily)
Tasks of volunteers:
– plan, prepare and organize sport and outdoor activities for young people from 2 to 12 years
– plan, prepare and organize animation activities (dance, singing, playing an instrument, plastic arts, origami, painting, clay modelling, etc.)
– share their experience as EVS volunteers and encourage volunteering among local young people
– training, supervision, support for reflection,evaluation
– an intercultural experience
– chance to develop emotionally and improve your social skills
– a reach life and work experience
Accommodation – in apartments in Oradea very close to public transportation and shopping areas
Renting apartments and all utilities are covered by the Coordinating organization
WIFI is available
Food – volunteers receive an amount of 120 Euro/month for food at the beginning of each month
Pocket money – 60 Euro/month
International transport – maximum covered according to rules of Erasmus+ (Germany – 275 Euro Spain – 360 Euro)
Local transport – we cover a monthly pass which allows transport with all local buses and trams.
We cover medical insurance via CIGNA.
The trainings provided by National Agency of Erasmus+ in Romania – respectively On Arrival Training and Mid Term Evaluation
Sending and Coordinating organisations – provide support and help volunteers in the Preparation phase
Coordinating organisation and local partners provides:
– orientation at arrival
– training about how to prepare and run activities for kids 2-5years and 6-12 years
– supervision, monitoring and feedback during volunteers active involvement
– periodic evaluations
Young people 18-30 years from Spain&Germany
We are looking for
-highly motivated and socially-minded young people willing to have a beautiful life and work experience,especially those with fewer opportunities including refugees
-people curious and willing to learn to work with kids in outdoor,sport,playful and art activities (kids 2-12 years)
-people who graduated pedagogy,psychology,sports willing to have a practical experience in working with kids from kindergarten and primary school
-open-minded people which are willing to learn and develop
-able to speak English basic to middle level
We would like to offer this learning opportunity to those young people who face social problems, who live in rural areas, those who are unemployed, young people that are refugees or migrants, young people that face economic problems.
We appreciate young people who wants to learn and are not afraid trying new things, those who believe that a country like Romania could be interesting to live in, to meet new wonderful places and people.
This project is running for 4 years already. We believe that our project is a wonderful learning opportunity and this is also proved by our volunteers.
Building Bridges users and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
[button color=»purple» link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-pencil»]Motivation letter and application form Building Bridges[/button]
[button color=»orange2″ link=»https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g8SGBuAlm9z6qMjKD3d9nC6MKXaTic-ly9V5AkT1pBM/edit?usp=sharing» size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/button]
We also like to see something which really shows your personality. Think of a video message or something like that 🙂 We ask you to do this before December 31, because we unfortunately do not have the capacity to take into consideration all emails sent after this date. So try to stand out! Be creative!
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Romania Marius Environment. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com