Oportunidad de Servicio voluntariado europeo Polonia realizando varias actividades en Leszno.
If you would like to share your creativity with kids, youth and community from Leszno it invites you for an EVS project in Leszno starting from 01.08.2018 for 10 months.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICANTS POSTPONED TILL 30.06.2018.
Speak communicative English – Be enthusiastic and motivated
A long term EVS project needs motivated volunteers. Please show us in your application why you want to join the project and our oragnisation. Make nice interactive movie, song, power pont, poem?:)) whatever creatie way can be!!
· Be proactive -We expect the volunteer to work with us to come up with clear goals and expectations and make the most from his/her time in the EVS. That also means personal involvement in improving own EVS program.
· Knowing Polish is advantage
- Sharing culture in a special cultural diversity educational program for the Polish children, youth in Leszno and in rural areas
- Promoting voluntarism to disadvantaged groups from Leszno Region and rural areas
- Making magazine with activities
- organising cultural evenings for local community
- Supporting language cafe with teaching language
- Creating promotional events and dissemination materials
- supporting european projects
On Arrival training
The training will be organized by the stuff of our organisation, during the first week of the stay of volunteers – in 1-2 month it will be also On Arrival made by NA in Warsaw, Mid Term Evaluation in Toruń or elsewhere defined by National Agency.For the volunteers we are making also : Animation training, we will do the Europass and Erasmus+ training.We will offer the language support in form of the Polish classes that will take place twice per week. As well each volunteer will have mentor.We will provide as well 3 supervisors of activities.
Volunteers will be working 35 hours per week, and will have 2 days off per month of holidays, Saturdays and Sundays are mostly free.
Volunteers will live in a common flats with max 2 in one room. The kitchen and the bathrooms are common in every flat.The volunteers can prepare the food on their own.Every flat has Internet wireless connections. Every volunteer will receive a Polish SIM card.
– Pocket money – The volunteer will receive monthly pocket money on – 85 euros
– Food allowances – The volunteer will receive monthly food allowance –400 pln
Cómo solicitar ser parte del voluntariado europeo Polonia
We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC (European Solidarity Corps) or EVS (European Volunteer Service).
The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Poland Leszno. YOUR CHOSE PROJECT.YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com
The selection process will be based on three fundamental criteria: a good motivation letter (application form) not only justifying the interest on the project but in the values that the Erasmus + Programme contributes, a curriculum vitae (better if in the Europass format) in English, with a photograph to be sent to Building Bridges.
To ensure that the project meets the background and needs of the volunteers, we will ask them also to fill in a questionnaire about themselves as well as the activities and kinds of projects they are interested in. After the pre-selection, the receiving organisation will contact the volunteers through e-mail or skype to inform them about the activities, the practical arrangements, the city they will be living, answer the questions of the volunteers, listen to their ideas and proposals. Later, the final selection is made and the results are announced to the interested parties.