Te traemos estas plazas de servicio voluntariado europeo Lituania para incorporarte en junio 2018. Por favor elige uno de los proyectos que hacemos referencia.
Introducción al servicio voluntariado europeo Lituania
A description of a volunteer’s work in 4 activities,
1. A work in the catholic kindergarten with 2-6 year kids.
2. A work in social center with 6-11 year children.
3. A work in social center with 12-18 year teenagers and youth.
4. A work in social center with adult persons with intellectual disabilities.
Fechas servicio voluntariado europeo Lituania
Condiciones vida servicio voluntariado europeo Lituania
organisation they will work. There is one flat with four rooms (one room per person), kitchen, bathroom, there is small courtyard. There will be three volunteers from the 20th of October.
Food 110 Eur volunteer/ month
Pocket money 80 Eur volunteer/ month
28,96 Eur for public transport in Vilnius, the other option is we give public transport cards for volunteers and they can move in town very easy.
Project 1, A work in social center with 6-11 year children.
A work in social center with 6-11 year children. Two day centers for children 6-11 year old, who live in very poor material conditions, have emotional and behavior problems, have learning problems, and need psychological help.
The main tasks for the volunteer who will make his EVS with children or young people are:
1. Helping with homework.
2. Participation in and helping to realize all the activities.
3. Organize / helping to organize/ day-activity with local volunteers or workers.
4. Camps and hikes.
5. Creative workshops for children (like handicrafts, theatre, sports, cooking, arts, teaching a foreign language, etc.)
Project 2 – A work in social center with 12-18 year teenagers and youth.
These activities are offering assistance to young people (12 to 18 years) from difficult social background. They have various difficulties: at school, behavior and emotional problems, psychological and life crises.
The main tasks for the volunteer who will make his EVS with teenagers are the same as children (see above).
Project 3 – A work in social center with adult persons with intellectual disabilities. „Open Community“.
Group dedicated to integrate and assist adult persons with intellectual disabilities and their families. Also there are organized educating and leisure activities.
The tasks for volunteer who will make his/her EVS with disabled people are:
1. To go with disabled people to the shop and help them to cook the lunch.
2. To participate with the workers in different activities (as candles, postcards, drawings, work with paper, making things from wood and so on) and assist disabled people.
3. To organize various workshops using personal skills.
4. To help disabled people to organize their free time in our centre.
5. To help the workers to organize one-day trips, camps and cultural events.
6. To communicate with our people and help them to become more self-confident and independent.
Project 4 – A work in the catholic kindergarten with 2-6 year kids.
The only project not in social field. Catholic kindergarden/day center for the children of parish families, who want christian education for their kids.
The main tasks for the volunteer who will make his EVS with preschool age children:
1. To help teachers to prepare everything for activities, sleeping, eating, etc.
2. Look after kids: help them get dressed, when going out – dress up, help to eat, to make their beds etc.
3. Play with children. The playing is the main form of learning, comunicating and living for children, so it is very important to interact with them in playing.
4. Create and do different art activities (drawing, music, theatre, etc.)
5. To participate in the group activities with children. Encourage children to communicate and to cooperate by the personal example.
6. To participate in the planning meetings with other volunteers and teachers.
Criterios selección servicio voluntariado europeo Lituania
The volunteers should be motivated to work with target group which he or she choose.
The most important is that the volunteer wouldn't be afraid of our target group (f. e. youth with challenging behavior).
We are looking volunteer older than 20 years for working with young people. It could be better if the volunteer have already some experience in working with young people.
During project, all tasks will be discussed with volunteers and his mentor: the volunteer will be able to make his personal plan. Any initiative of volunteers will be encouraged and supported by our organization. Also during the project, the volunteer will get support in working place by other workers.
Cómo solicitar servicio voluntariado europeo Lituania
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
[button color=”purple” link=”https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-pencil”]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=”orange2″ link=”https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/butto