EUFAMI (European Federation of Associations of Families of People with Mental Illness) está ofreciendo unas prácticas de organización de eventos y fundraising en Lovaina, Bélgica.
Descripción de estas prácticas de organización de eventos y fundraising:
As Special Events and Fundraising intern, you will work on a wide variety of tasks leading up to EUFAMI’s 25th anniversary celebrations in November 2017.
You will need to work independently and as part of a small, close-knit team to ensure the smooth running of preparations leading up this key event in EUFAMI’s history.
Responsabilidades y tareas:
- Assisting with all aspects in the preparation of EUFAMI’s anniversary celebrations, including scouting venues, compiling guest lists, and overseeing basic budgetary requirements;
- Responding to a host of requests and keeping related internal and external parties up-to-date with proceedings;
- Researching and assisting in reaching out to potential celebrity ambassadors to help promote best practices in mental health care;
- Liaising with local suppliers and contractors in logistical support in the run up to the anniversary and during the celebration itself;
- Working in collaboration with the administrator and communications officer to help in the smooth running of daily tasks as required.
Perfil y cualificaciones necesarias:
- Some experience in event coordination and fundraising activities within community associations;
- A university degree or equivalent;
- An international outlook, and an understanding of the role a small NGO can play within a European context;
- Strong social skills and a positive, can-do attitude;
- An excellent command of spoken and written English. Other European languages are an asset;
- A basic knowledge of MS Office software to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Gaining experience in event coordination and fundraising within a European context;
- A chance to meet key stakeholders within the EU institutions in Brussels involved with health and mental health.
Duration: 6 months starting as soon as possible (e.g.:July 1)
Apply: Send a covering letter and C.V. addressed to Paul Nolan: email@example.com
Deadline: 27 JUNE, 8 am
Para saber más sobre estas prácticas de organización de eventos en Bélgica, pincha aquí.
Para mirar otras oportunidades en Bélgica, pincha aquí.
Deja una respuesta
You must be logged in to post a comment.