EUFAMI (European Federation of Associations of Families of People with Mental Illness) está ofreciendo unas prácticas de organización de eventos y fundraising en Lovaina, Bélgica.
Descripción de estas prácticas de organización de eventos y fundraising:
As Special Events and Fundraising intern, you will work on a wide variety of tasks leading up to EUFAMI’s 25th anniversary celebrations in November 2017.
You will need to work independently and as part of a small, close-knit team to ensure the smooth running of preparations leading up this key event in EUFAMI’s history.
Responsabilidades y tareas:
- Assisting with all aspects in the preparation of EUFAMI’s anniversary celebrations, including scouting venues, compiling guest lists, and overseeing basic budgetary requirements;
- Responding to a host of requests and keeping related internal and external parties up-to-date with proceedings;
- Researching and assisting in reaching out to potential celebrity ambassadors to help promote best practices in mental health care;
- Liaising with local suppliers and contractors in logistical support in the run up to the anniversary and during the celebration itself;
- Working in collaboration with the administrator and communications officer to help in the smooth running of daily tasks as required.
Perfil y cualificaciones necesarias:
- Some experience in event coordination and fundraising activities within community associations;
- A university degree or equivalent;
- An international outlook, and an understanding of the role a small NGO can play within a European context;
- Strong social skills and a positive, can-do attitude;
- An excellent command of spoken and written English. Other European languages are an asset;
- A basic knowledge of MS Office software to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Gaining experience in event coordination and fundraising within a European context;
- A chance to meet key stakeholders within the EU institutions in Brussels involved with health and mental health.
Duration: 6 months starting as soon as possible (e.g.:July 1)
Apply: Send a covering letter and C.V. addressed to Paul Nolan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 27 JUNE, 8 am
Para saber más sobre estas prácticas de organización de eventos en Bélgica, pincha aquí.
Para mirar otras oportunidades en Bélgica, pincha aquí.