You can start in September until January or February 2017
Aims and objectives
Project aims to develop and increase key competencies of young people, to develop solidarity among young people, to promote active citizenship, social inclusion and volunteering and to strengthen transnational cooperation between European organizations in the field of youth.
The project’s objectives are:
– Developing transferable competencies for 10 volunteers, coming from the Turkey, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Denmark hosted within the framework of EVS youth mobility for 7 months;
– Developing solidarity among at least 400 young teenagers from Arad;
– Promoting active citizenship and volunteerism among at least 500 people in Arad minutes, mostly young people, during the 7 months of voluntary EVS
– Developing and strengthening transnational cooperation between European youth organizations
In order to achieve the above mentioned objectives it was designed a program of activities conducting to learning outcomes for volunteers and staff involved, as to increase the level of inclusion of disabled people and to raise awareness for all the youngsters involved. Within the project we will host 10 international volunteers, coming from 5 countries.
How to apply
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
All documents written in english you can attach below with subject “EVS Romania Rin Tin Tin.TU NOMBRE Y APELLIDOS” and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org