Festival cultural Въртележка 2016
Experiencias de otros voluntarios españoles de Building Bridges
2. Willing to deal with theater and art festival
3 Be responsible and socially engaged on topics of European citizenship, intercultural dialogue, cultural diversity, creativity and entrepreneurship, youth participation and involvement of young people in disadvantaged
4. Is willing to actively participate in trainings, campaigns and initiatives foundation “Astika” promoting European values, ecology, civic education and other important not only for youth but also for the whole of European society;
5. Have a desire to work in a multinational team composed of different ages and backgrounds.
6. Have a desire to work in social institutions.
7. To be included in the life and work of cultural institutions in the city.
8. Be tolerant of differences and open to creative and innovative solutions;
9. Is an advantage to have skills in computer literacy; graphic design; text
processing programs; multimedia; photo and video camera.
Travel costs, maintenance and housing included
According to Erasmus+ rules.
Activities planning (provisional):
How to apply?
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to “EVS Burgas CarrouselIII.nombrecandidat@” a firstname.lastname@example.org .