6 becas Erasmus para intercambios Polonia con el Programa Erasmus con todos los gastos pagados de transporte, alojamiento y manutención. Si quieres conocer más becas Polonia Yes Europa puede ayudarte.
Fechas y lugar intercambios Polonia
Murzasichle, Poland 05-12 April 2017
TITLE OF THE PROJECT Picture Tolerance
Murzasichle is a village that lies in the administrative district of Gmina Poronin, within Tatra County, Lesse Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 5 km south-east of Poronin, 7 km east of Zakopane, and 84 km south of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 1,100 inhabitants. Its name came from merging of the names of two settlements: Mur and Zasichle. The village is part of Podhale region and is inhabited by Gorals.
Proyecto intercambios Polonia
Nowadays, Internet dominates our lives in multitude ways. Our online personal activities our intersected with professional circles and this has impacted our job-seeking activities as well. Considering how our online image on social media is what our future employer or client will see, it is important to build one’s personal brand on the web. Youth exchange called “CV superstar” will bring together to Murzasichle, Poland 30 youngsters and 6 youth leaders from Romania, Spain, Portugal, Slovenia, Greece and Poland.
The main aim of this project is to support youngsters in the acquisition and development of entrepreneurial and digital competences and using them as a leverage for employability. With the help of tools and methods of non-formal education, such as simulations, roleplaying, brainstorming, open space discussion, participants will broaden their digital knowledge. We will focus on creating safe space for youngsters to share their experience, culture and traditions. Participants will learn how to work in an international environment, how to use multicultural dialogue as a problem resolution. Youthpass certificate will be our tool of recognition of gained competences.
During the youth exchange we will promote Erasmus Plus Programme and its possibilities for youngsters. To fulfill our main aim we will present to participant the best way to protect our online data, how to use different social media pages in order to create our personal brand. As the final result each participant will create his own way to promote himself in the Internet. It will be their first step to professional career.
Objetivos intercambio Polonia
Our objectives are:
• to bring together 36 young people and 6 youth leaders from 6 European countries to support the development of entrepreneurial competences; • to increase the skills and knowledge of “digital” tools;
• to understand the scale of youth unemployment and the labor market in the countries participating in the youth exchange;
• To increase the entrepreneurial competences;
• To improve communication skills of participants in its many forms;
• To provide participants with knowledge on how to create professional presentations;
• To show the dynamics and teach them how to work in an international group;
• To present to the participant the cultural differences among participating countries.
HOW TO GET THERE?
Murzasichle is reachable only by car or by provided by our organization bus. The nearest airport is Kraków (KRK). Also recommended airports are Warsaw (WAW) and Katowice (KTW). We will provide to all of the participants bus from Zakopane that will take you to the venue of the project. We will set a meeting point from where the bus will pick you up. Please let us know how are you planning to arrive to Poland and we will give you more details about your trip from the airport to the meeting point.
PARTICIPATING PARTNERS TRAVEL COSTS PER PERSON
Associacion Building Bridges, Spain 270 EUR
The necessary documents:
If all documents provided (original ticket, boarding passes….) the reimbursement will be done at the end of the project. If not, after the course, by bank transfer.
– If they will have return ticket in their own country. Ask them to buy while coming to the project.
– Taxis will not be reimbursement.
– We need your all receipts, tickets and boarding passes (for both ways). So when you are coming, keep them. After the project you should send us (scanned by email and originals by post) all the tickets and boarding passes of the travel back home.
– Insurance will be participants’ responsibility. We reccommend www.seguroserasmus.com if you travel from Spain
REIMBURSEMENT We will reimburse your travel costs according to the rules of Erasmus+ Programme. Reimbursement of travel costs will be done upon presenting original tickets, receipts/invoice and boarding passes. Reimbursement will be done in EURO, regardless of the currency indicated on your ticket and a receipt/invoice. All the participants will get their reimbursements via bank transfer after project is finish.
Since one of the aims of the project is to introduce participants with the Youthpass certificate, we plan to define learning outcomes through the 8 key competences of Lifelong learning. Communication in mother tongue Each participating organisation will organise debate on the tolerance in the preparation phase.
We believe participants will be expressing ideas and opinions which they haven`t expressed before. In the debate of the preparation participants will learn how to share their opinions in the respectful way and how to listen actively, because they will be expected to give response. We also plan to make national reflection groups during the youth exchange also giving opportunities to express their feelings in their national language. Newsletters will be translated in all the languages of the participants (even outside the national language) and the participants can learn the complexity of their language while translating.
Communication in foreign languages
The official language of the youth exchange is English. Some of the participant will experience international youth exchange for the first time. Since there will be daily international cooperation we can assume that participants will learn some new expressions outside the English language as well. We hope participants acquire self-confidence in speaking foreign language, especially because there will be more partners which will give them perfect opportunities to learn many new languages and to learn about the diversity of the EU. Mathematical competence and basic competences in science and technology Participants will learn how to work together also on the organising the kitchen. They will be in charge of cleaning the kitchen after every meal. That will give them new competence in solving problems. Another activity with potential learning impact is the research about the human rights. They will learn how to do the date research and evaluating data.
How to prepare
Provide your colleagues with food products and drinks from your country for the Intercultural night that will take place on Tuesday evening.
Bring some information and material about your organisation, culture and general aspects of the culture that are typical characteristic of the area you belong to.
Bring your ideas, questions, energy and motivation to create fruitful discussions and actively participate in this project.
Expectativas intercambios Polonia
The participants are expected to attend the whole duration of the project and participate in all activities. If an emergency happens and you need to be absent for a short time, the team should be informed in advance. Please use the free time for meeting friends. If you miss any part of the course only without a valid reason (illness or unforeseen grave circumstances) and without informing the team and/or if you cause major problems for the team and or the participant group, the team will have to take measures going from partial refunding of the tuition, travel expenses, board and lodging by the participant up to exclusion from the course in extreme situations.
Please note that during the course the team have the authority to take decisions in a day-to-day life as well as the arrangement of the programme.
Proceso selección para intercambios Polonia
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “YE Poland Basia“. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “YE Poland Basia“. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
- Álvaro en Cerdeña
- Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social
- Vídeo de Alejandro
- María de SVE en Córcega
- Alicia en Polonia
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa... Ver fotos