Intercambio Erasmus+ en Portugal
November 28 (arrival day) to December 4 (return day/departure day)
Place of Stay: Pousada da Juventude do Porto – Youth Hostel Porto (to confirm)
Location of Activities: S. Pedro da Cova, Gondomar
80€ return ticket
Try to buy as soon as possible the tickets, because with more advance, the price is lower.
Number of Participants: 5 young people(until 30 years old) + 1 leader (of each partner country)
• Youngsters with age comprehended between 18 and 30 years.
• Youth groups should be multi-cultural and multi-racial.
• Participants with fewer opportunities.
About this subject is very important to follow the indications, because the profile is directly linked with the workshops and final show and event.
For each partner to:
2 young: musical area, for example, guitarists, percussionists or another kind of musician, it can be also singers (preferably 1 young to be a singer and 1 young to be a musician)
2 young: Theater, dance and/or body language
1 young of plastic expression area (e.g., painter, sculptor, handicraft)
Leader: In our opinion, leaders must also be active elements of the project.
One of the activities that we carry out to present in the final show will be a hymn with the theme “A song for the World”. Even not being a professional artist the leader should choose a workshop to participate.
In the week of the Youth Exchange, here in Portugal will be winter, so, participants should bring jackets and clothing for the cold. However, to carry out the activities we advise sporty and practical clothes.
You should bring too, an all black outfit (to your choice), clothes that will be used in the final show.
For participants with musical instruments: must bring their instruments (for example, guitars, and violins).
For big instruments (pianos or batteries), you should tell us which the instrument, so our organization can provide these instruments here.
We will organize the international dinner. Thus, each country should bring samples of the foods and others products such as handicrafts or prepare some small presentation of traditional culture (the choice is up to each of the partners) in order to present it in the traditional/international dinner. Also, you should prepare a presentation of each country.
As you know, as usually, in this kind of project, we will provide the food, transports and the accommodation (from Tuesday to Saturday).
• VERY IMPORTANT:
On arrival day (November 28) begins a major event that will take place in our institution. This event will take place throughout the week. Therefore, it would be important that all partners arrived here (Porto) at most in the early afternoon, in order to be present and watch, at night, a show starring people with disabilities.
Therefore, I request you to inform us in good time of your arrival time and if you will be or not here in Porto until the afternoon beginning.
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with subject “Exchange Portugal Neuza.YOURNAME.YOURSURNAME”. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Exchange Portugal Neuza.YOURNAME.YOUR SURNAME“.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
- Álvaro en Cerdeña
- Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social
- Vídeo de Alejandro
- María de SVE en Córcega
- Alicia en Polonia
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa... Ver fotos