7 becas Erasmus+ para curso Erasmus+ de verano en Palermo (Italia) sobre inmigración y ciudadanía europea con todos los gastos pagados de transporte, alojamiento y manutención
Becas cubiertas! Por favor mira más intercambios Erasmus+ y Becas Erasmus+
Exchange dates: from the 14 th to 21 st or 22 nd July 2016
N° OF DAYS OF THE EXCHANGE
Immigration, citizenship, human rights
The project “IDEA” wants to foster the intercultural dialogue and to support the discussion on the benefits of multi-ethnic societies, promoting social inclusion, solidarity, tolerance, respect for cultural diversities and active citizenship.
The applicant is the Municipality whose territory has been hosting, over the last few years, an increasing flow of incoming migrants.
The partnership is formed by Italy, France, Lithuania, Poland and Spain. For each country there will be 7 young people (from 18 to 25 years old), in total there will be 35 participants.
Remember that participants should be selected, according to their study curricula, among strongly motivated high school graduates and university students. The selection of the participants will favour applicants from isolated territories featuring poor economic potential and will respect gender equal representation. Each group must propose at least one participant who holds a different national origin from the country where he/she is living (second generation or naturalized migrants).
Several activities inspired to non-formal learning practice are planned: role-playing, breaking ice moments, outdoor activities and Nations Fairs. Core of the activities will be the accomplishment and the performance of a flash-mob where all participants, with the co-operation of other young people of the territory of Casapulla, will express their idea of an intercultural society. The flash-mob will be recorded in a video to disseminate the project’s results through the media.
So… be ready to have fun!
TOTAL NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS 24
PARTICIPANTS AGE Over 18 years old
7 people (1 youth leader and 6 young people)
PARTICIPANTS SELECTION CRITERIA
SELECTION PROCESS We ask to all the project partners to publish the call in their own language on their website, newsletter or in any social networks where they are registered in. Each candidate has to fill in an application form made by staff. The application is very important for the selection of the participants in order to know better their real motivation and interest in the project and their special needs. Once you have selected the 4 participants, you can send to Building Bridges their applications
– Motivation to participate in the exchange;
– Good disposition to dialogue and socialization;
– Willing to open up to other cultures and to different ways of living and thinking;
– Willing to get involved and to reflect on his/herself;
– Interest in the topic of the project and in intercultural learning
– Interest in learning new educational methods and approaches to be used in multicultural environment;
– Good knowledge of the English language.
Accommodation and lodging covered by 100% by the Erasmus +.
Travel expenses partially or entirely covered by Erasmus + (the amount depends of the route to the venue of the training). Total amount for return ticket 170€.
If the cost of the travel exceeds the amount above mentioned, the partner organization or the participant must cover the extra costs.
Accommodation and food during the training course will be fully covered. Insurance is obligatory and should be arranged and covered by each participant and will not be reimbursed. We reccommend “SegurosErasmus” which is the cheapest one.
!! Important: Consult the organisers before buying tickets. Only ticket options approved by the organisers will be reimbursed.
All traveling, accommodation, catering costs are covered by the Erasmus + Programme. For other expenses (souvenirs, extra food) each participant should bring money as much as he/she thinks will be needed.
The necessary documents:
If all documents provided (original ticket, boarding passes….) the reimbursement will be done at the end of the project. If not, after the course, by bank transfer.
– If they will have return ticket in their own country. Ask them to buy while coming to the project.
– Taxis will not be reimbursement.
– We need your all receipts, tickets and boarding passes (for both ways). So when you are coming, keep them. After the project you should send us (scanned by email and originals by post) all the tickets and boarding passes of the travel back home.
– Insurance will be participants’ responsibility. We reccommend www.seguroserasmus.com if you travel from Spain
The reimbursements will be carry out through a unique bank transfer on your sending organization’s bank account. This means that the sending organization will provide to give you the money for the travel costs back.
You will be host in Hotel Tea Casapulla a lovely and comfortable hotel.
How to get to Casapulla
The project will be held in CASAPULLA, a small town placed in the Province of Caserta in the Italian region Campania, located about 25 kilometres north of Naples.
In order to reach the Municipality of Casapulla, here some advices about travel itinerary:
– by plane : you can travel to ROME or NAPLES.
We suggest you to book plane tickets as soon as possible. Plane is more urgent.
If you arrive to Rome, you have to take a train to CASERTA (it takes about 2 hours).
If you arrive to Napoli (Naples), you have two options:
1. You can get Capua ATC line shuttle to CASERTA (it takes about 35 minutes);
2. You can get ALIBUS shuttle from airport to the train station GARIBALDI and from there you must take the REGIONALE train to CASERTA stop (it takes about 35 minutes).
In Caserta stop you will find our meeting point and a “navetta” (shuttle) will pick you up to bring you in about 5 minutes to your final destination.
To book all your train tickets click on Trenitalia.
Once you purchased tickets, please contact us.
Before making the reservations for trains just contact us so that you will be sure.
REIMBURSEMENT/Financial aspects of project
Since the start of the new program Erasmus+, the European Commission uses different rules…
1. From now on, the refund is done by lump sums according the distance of your home to the (applied) venue;
2. The exact distance category you belong to can be calculated by the official European Commission distance calculator. Participants from Building Bridges will get 170€ maximum costs for travel.
3. Reimbursement of travel costs will only be done upon presentation of all(including return tickets) original tickets, receipt/invoices and boarding passes.
It means that once home after the training, you will be requested to send us the originals of all return documents and boarding passes. Please, remember to bring the original invoice(s) with you – there will be no reimbursement without the original ones;
4. If you have paid for your ticket with a credit card, you are requested to bring along the confirmation of payment (i.e. credit card slip and/or bank statement);
5. Finally, please make copies (or even better, scan or take photographs) of your tickets and invoices, than email them to before you come.
OTHER IMPORTANT SUGGESTION
You will probably have some tours around so bring with you:
Cameras (for photos and videos);
And don’t forget:
Good manners and proactive behaviour.
In order to organize “National nights” successfully, please take flags, materials, games, some foods and drinks from your country and also typical dresses if you have it.
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Exchange Italy Lydia Casapulla.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME“. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “Exchange Italy Lydia CAsapulla.YOURNAME.YOUR SURNAME“.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
[tabs style=”h1″ icon_current_color=”#81d742″]
[tab title=”Álvaro en Cerdeña” icon=”momizat-icon-bubbles4″ ]En el momento que vi en la web de Yes Europa la posibilidad de hacer con una beca Erasmus+ un Training Course sobre inclusión social, sostenibilidad y revitalización cultural y económica a través de la educación no formal no dudé y me apunté rápidamente. Tuve la suerte de que me confirmaron una plaza… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=”Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social” icon=”momizat-icon-accessibility” ]Hola! estamos en Irlanda en un proyecto SVE social con nuestro amigo Billy, al que cuidamos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=”Vídeo de Alejandro” icon=”momizat-icon-wink2″ ]Te presentamos a nuestro voluntario SVE Alejandro Robles en Tesalonica (Grecia) durante su Servicio Voluntario Europeo en BALKANS (Tesalónica)… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=”Fotos” icon=”momizat-icon-point-up” ]
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa… Ver fotos[/tab]
[tab title=”María de SVE en Córcega” icon=”momizat-icon-star” ]Con el frío, Corsica se recoge hacia las montañas. Ya no hay turistas en la costa, los locales aprovecharon los… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=”Alicia en Polonia” icon=”fa-icon-rocket” ]Han pasado tres meses desde que empezó mi aventura de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Polonia, mis días aquí son intensos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]