3-11 May 2016
The location will be Oporto, Portugal.
Youth association that works with youngsters on a daily basis. Every day, we try to develop activities using the techniques and methods of non-formal education that bring the acquisition of new knowledge fostering the social and professional development of our target group.
One of the biggest problems we face every day is the fight against the youth unemployment which is growing in our community. However, it´s not only in our community that the youth unemployment has taken serious repercussions; in Portugal and almost everywhere in Europe, one of the biggest disasters affecting young Europeans is unemployment. It’s reaching unprecedented levels. At the moment, the youth unemployment has an average of 23% across the EU (European Union), exceeding 50% in some countries.
This project arises as a means for combating this issue that affects the young European community. We are trying to create a youth exchange to be able to awaken and «educate» the youngsters for entrepreneurship and in the same time, provide them with a set of tools they can use in the future to create and innovative with ideas/projects.
Young participants preferably between 18 and 25 years old (for the group leaders there’s no maximum age limit), belonging to NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training), bearing in mind that half of each national group should be composed of young people with fewer opportunities facing economic, social and geographical obstacles as well as gender balance should be respected at all times; the Number of Participants per sending organisation for the Youth Exchange is 10 per country (out of the total number of participants for this activity, 1 should always be a group leader).
– Promote entrepreneurship as a way to combat youth unemployment;
– Promote entrepreneurship as an important means for young people entering and remaining in the labour market;
– Creating an environment conducive to innovation and creativity;
– Acquisition of new tools/knowledge that bring more value for the future of all participants;
– To provide the local community with the opportunity to participate in social and community interesting activities;
– Promote a convivial space for sharing traditions, being able to provide the understanding of cultural diversity;
– Promoting moments of sharing, socializing and learning to enrich the work of participating associations.
We intend to rely in a collaboration of 3 groups from different European countries (Portugal, Spain and Greece). Each group must be composed of five boys and five girls to ensure gender equality, aged between 18 and 25 including a group leader with more than 18 years old. We intend to host in this exchange young people who belong to the NEET group (Not in Education, Employment or Training).
In the first phase of the exchange, the activities planned will provide young people with a set of entrepreneurial tools, and at the same time, make them reflect on the importance of entrepreneurship as an important means of combating the high rates of youth unemployment (presentation by the different European countries present).
Later, through the development of innovative/entrepreneurial ideas (developed by multicultural groups) it is intended that young people put into practice all the knowledge/tools acquired, foster creativity, taste for teamwork and explore interculturality.
There will be streamlined dinners and cultural evenings (open to the community) allowing the exchange of experiences between the participants and the local community as well as the sharing of best practices associative.
The activities will be based on the methods and techniques of non-formal education (icebreakers, energisers, role plays, workshops, plenary discussions, etc.) and participants will be guided by a team of experts (responsible for drafting the exchange) and its leaders. Every day we’ll realize evaluation sessions, they will be in group or individual, which will follow up the learning also allowing to tailor the program content to the needs of participants.
The presentation of business ideas will serve as an activity of dissemination of the final results of the exchange. This activity will be open to the entire community and will feature several local entities. Subsequently, all results will be sent to all partners so that they can make exploration of the material obtained in their communities and youngsters.
We hope that young people begin to have a more active role in their communities, that the acquired skills will be important tools of inclusion and integration into the labour market. These goals fit the two fundamental pillars of the Europe 2020 strategy, directed to young people: the promotion of social inclusion (particularly of young people from households facing diverse and socio-economic problems) and an increase in the employment rate for 75%.”.
Accommodation and lodging covered by 100% by the Erasmus +. The accommodation place was not finalized yet. So, you will receive another info pack later.
Travel expenses partially or entirely covered by Erasmus + (the amount depends of the route to the venue of the training). Total amount for return ticket 80€
The exchange will be implemented in the framework of the EU Erasmus+ Programme, and travel expenses will be reimbursed to all participants according to travel limits set by the Erasmus+ Programme. If you stay within the given budget, your expenses will be covered 100%, and if you spend more, the exceeding amount will be your own contribution to your travel. Please find the maximum amounts participants can spend to travel to Oporto or to the venue.
The reimbursement of your travel and visa costs will be organised on the spot in cash (EUR) during the training course, so please bring all necessary documents and receipts to make the process easier.
The itinerary for this project will include flights to/from Oporto/Porto city airport (IATA – International Air Transport Association Code is OPO) and you should preferably arrive to Portugal until 17:00(pm) and depart after 12:00(am); maximum (100%) Travel Budget per person is 270€ for Greece and 80€ for Spain; Reimbursement will be done by bank transfer after the project after we receive by post mail all the necessary original documents (proofs of expenses, invoices, receipts, tickets, boarding passes, etc.) and the online participant report is done and submitted.
Accommodation and food during the training course will be fully covered. Insurance is obligatory and should be arranged and covered by each participant and will not be reimbursed. We reccommend «SegurosErasmus» which is the cheapest one.
!! Important: Consult the organisers before buying tickets. Only ticket options approved by the organisers will be reimbursed.
All traveling, accommodation, catering costs are covered by the Erasmus + Programme. For other expenses (souvenirs, extra food) each participant should bring money as much as he/she thinks will be needed.
The necessary documents:
If all documents provided (original ticket, boarding passes….) the reimbursement will be done at the end of the project. If not, after the course, by bank transfer.
– If they will have return ticket in their own country. Ask them to buy while coming to the project.
– Taxis will not be reimbursement.
– We need your all receipts, tickets and boarding passes (for both ways). So when you are coming, keep them. After the project you should send us (scanned by email and originals by post) all the tickets and boarding passes of the travel back home.
– Insurance will be participants’ responsibility. We reccommend www.seguroserasmus.com if you travel from Spain
● Taking into account the educational kind of the project, it is forbidden to use alcohol and other drugs during the project activities.
● The project assumes that attendance in all activities for all the participants must be 100%. Failure to attend the activities may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
– Please bring information to present your NGO in the NGO fair. Do not forget to bring materials about your organisation (leaflets, posters, photos, videos, CD-ROMs, etc)
You can share your projects, best practices,…..
– We will create a booklet of the project which will include all the NGOs participating to the project. So, we kindly ask you to send us 1 page information and 1 or 2 pictures and logo of your NGO. So, we can deliver it to even after the project.
– Please prepare to present your country on the inter-cultural evening; some foods, posters, games, music….. (There is no opportunity to use the kitchen for preparing food).
The participants are expected to attend the whole duration of the project and participate in all activities. If an emergency happens and you need to be absent for a short time, the team should be informed in advance. Please use the free time for meeting friends. If you miss any part of the course only without a valid reason (illness or unforeseen grave circumstances) and without informing the team and/or if you cause major problems for the team and or the participant group, the team will have to take measures going from partial refunding of the tuition, travel expenses, board and lodging by the participant up to exclusion from the course in extreme situations.
Please note that during the course the team have the authority to take decisions in a day-to-day life as well as the arrangement of the programme.
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject «Exchange Porto Amendoa.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME«. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “Exchange Porto Amendoa.YOURNAME.YOUR SURNAME“.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
[tabs style=»h1″ icon_current_color=»#81d742″]
[tab title=»Álvaro en Cerdeña» icon=»momizat-icon-bubbles4″ ]En el momento que vi en la web de Yes Europa la posibilidad de hacer con una beca Erasmus+ un Training Course sobre inclusión social, sostenibilidad y revitalización cultural y económica a través de la educación no formal no dudé y me apunté rápidamente. Tuve la suerte de que me confirmaron una plaza… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social» icon=»momizat-icon-accessibility» ]Hola! estamos en Irlanda en un proyecto SVE social con nuestro amigo Billy, al que cuidamos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Vídeo de Alejandro» icon=»momizat-icon-wink2″ ]Te presentamos a nuestro voluntario SVE Alejandro Robles en Tesalonica (Grecia) durante su Servicio Voluntario Europeo en BALKANS (Tesalónica)… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Fotos» icon=»momizat-icon-point-up» ]
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa… Ver fotos[/tab]
[tab title=»María de SVE en Córcega» icon=»momizat-icon-star» ]Con el frío, Corsica se recoge hacia las montañas. Ya no hay turistas en la costa, los locales aprovecharon los… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Alicia en Polonia» icon=»fa-icon-rocket» ]Han pasado tres meses desde que empezó mi aventura de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Polonia, mis días aquí son intensos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
Deja una respuesta
You must be logged in to post a comment.