KA2 - Youth (Partners)
Broadcasting Europe, KA2 project for creating an online radio and teach young people how to use it.
The project is involving 50 young graduate students every year (2017, 2018 and 2019) to take part in traineeships. In consortia with public and private universities in Spain.
European Solidarity Corps
ESC accreditation: 2014-1-ES02-KA110-004967
Madrid City Council
Secretary of State for the EU
Projects funded in 2018
Europe for Citizens
Projects funded in 2015
European Commission in Spain
Projects funded in 2016 and cooperation in communication actions.
Regional Government of Madrid
Projects funded in 2016
Erasmus+ National Agency
Anna Lindh Network
Coordinating Committee for International Voluntary Service
Our network of partners for EU projects.
Citizens for Europe
We believe that educational exchange experiences, knowledge and intercultural relations are the most valuable tools for transforming our society and make us more enriched, more respectful to differentiate and be more open to knowledge. That is why we work to participate with an international edge thinking of promoting awareness and recognition of other cultures, exchanges of experiences and the mutual learning between people and organisations of different countries.
In this way we prepare proposals and applications in the lines of international cooperation above all European related to education (formal and non-formal), regional development, social exclusion, culture, multi-culturist, local development, youth issues or European citizenship.
It must be noted that all our international projects that we work with are evaluated and approved by official cooperation programmes of the European Union such as programmes of Erasmus+ (see our projects) and Creative Europe or Europe for Citizens (see our project) among others. We count on more than 200 projects in the last 10 years.
In addition, our trajectory in European projects has been recently awarded with one of the prestigious “Premios Ciudadanos” awards.
We also offer language courses and cultural activities.
YesEuropa also supports sports activities through our Female Volleyball Team winner of the Princess Cup.
As host organisation Spain, we are able to welcome participants to make a European Voluntary Service, a Youth Exchange, a Mobility Training as well as Erasmus. We also offer language courses and cultural activities as host organisation.
- Monitoring the development of the project step by step;
- Accommodation in shared and fully equipped apartments in Madrid;
- Contrast evaluation and monitoring of all participants;
- Coordinating and managing overall project with financial process;
- Pedagogical/cultural/linguistic training at the arrival;
- Organizing accommodation (shared appartment fully equipped), local transport and airport transfer;
- Organization of internships in partnership with the employer (agreements with companies and institutions to be held in stages, setting the stage plan);
- Presentation of a final report and dissemination of results;
- Collaborate in the preparation of the Europass Mobility and/or other certificates;
Promotion of results
We ensure a wide promotion of results as we count on a really big database of contacts:
Nino Versace – Head of EU Projects
Enrique Gallardo – Communication manager
Jose Imbert – Marketing Strategist