Aquí puedes encontrar la descripción de esta oferta de empleo internacional en Alemania, Heidelberg.
EMBL – European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Staff Category: Staff Member
Contract Duration: 3 years
Grading: 4, 5 or 6; depending on qualification and experience
Closing Date: 14 May 2017
Descripción de esta oferta de empleo internacional
First of all the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is one of the highest ranked scientific research organisations in the world with 1600 employees, from more than 80 countries, operating across six sites in Heidelberg, Hamburg, Grenoble, Monterotondo (near Rome), Hinxton (near Cambridge) and Barcelona.
EMBL has created this new position as an important part of its commitment to grow the current alumni engagement programme. This is an exciting opportunity to work at an international institute, across multiple sites, and to make a meaningful difference in understanding the needs of EMBL, and advancing these through alumni resources. The post-holder, as a result, will be part of the dynamic alumni team, which works closely with the wider group of advancement professionals at EMBL to share ideas and partner on initiatives, projects and events throughout Europe and beyond.
Tareas esenciales a desarrollar en el European Molecular Biology Laboratory
(Tasks to perform in the European Molecular Biology Laboratory)
The post-holder will interact pro-actively with colleagues across the institution to engage EMBL’s >7000 alumni in support of a wide range of strategic objectives, and he/she will be expected to plan and organise alumni events and support and contribute to the general activities of the Alumni Relations programme, and will report to the Head of Alumni Relations.
Responsabilidades-claves del empleo internacional en EMBL
(Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities of the Role)
- Develop and implement goals and objectives for the volunteer programme which reflect the mission of the organization;
- Design policies that promote quality control and manage any risks associated with the volunteer programme;
- Collaborate with colleagues across the institution to identify assignments that provide meaningful work for volunteers and support the mission of the organisation;
- Develop and implement effective strategies to recruit the right volunteers with the right skills;
- Ensure that volunteers are given appropriate training and supervision to be successful in their positions;
- Plan and implement formal and informal volunteer recognition and stewardship activities to recognise the contribution of volunteers to the organisation;
- It’s also important to train staff to work effectively and cooperatively with volunteers;
- Propose, confirm, monitor and measure key performance indicators in relation to the volunteer programme, including measurement of impact where this is appropriate and possible.
To know more about this offer in Germany, please go to:
(Para saber más sobre esta oferta de empleo internacional en Alemania, por favor, pincha en el link abajo)