The EVS vacancy is for the period from 15th of January 2016 to 14th of January 2017.
Deadline for sending your application: 16th of August 2015
Voluntariat is looking for two long-term EVS-volunteers to bring international dimension into the organization and its projects and to help out in the office, with focus on continuing activities within “Club of Volunteers”, stared by previous international volunteers and another activities like Youth Exchanges, Work camps, projects etc.
Profile of the FIRST volunteer: experience or interest in coordination and organization, PR, promotion activities, administrative tasks (help with organizing transport, accommodation for other volunteers, help with updating the databases of volunteers…).
Profile of the SECOND volunteer: knowledge and experience in graphic design (banners, flyers, web page, Facebook page, posters…), newspaper editing, video production, photography. Interest in organisation and coordination.
– to coordinate Club of Volunteers
– to make and stay in contact with local and international volunteers
– to act as an editor of an online Newsletter
– to organize voluntary actions of social nature, promotional activities and events, intercultural evenings, video filming projects, exhibitions etc. for and with volunteers
– to prepare/organize workshops and training activities
– to represent Voluntariat and SCI on work camps and projects
– to organize formal and informal evaluation sessions for participants and leaders of work camps
– development and creation of logos, leaflets, newsletter design, web design, production of short films (for example documentary, presentation, online serial about EVS volunteers…) photography of different events, etc.
– administrative tasks related to the above topics to make reports about some of the above events (evaluations, meetings, events)
– MOTIVATED to learn and share knowledge and skills!
– Good EDUCATIONAL and SOCIAL SKILLS, to be able to work with several target groups
– Good ENGLISH
– Good COMMUNICATION SKILLS and motivation to cooperate with your colleagues and with active volunteers
– OPEN MIND and FLEXIBLE ATTITUDE towards working hours, days in very busy periods
– To have a RESPONSIBLE attitude and take INITIATIVE towards your tasks
– Be able to WORK in a TEAM
– Good COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE (Microsoft Office, e-mail, internet, Photoshop)
– ADMINISTRATIVE and ORGANISING SKILLS
– Be able TO LIVE INDEPENDENTLY and to fill in your own free time
Building Bridges Association members will have preference, please enroll to the association here.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “EVS Slovenia”.