becas para cursos sobre refugiados en Chipre con el Programa Erasmus con todos los gastos pagados de transporte, alojamiento y manutención. Si quieres conocer más becas Chipre Yes Europa puede ayudarte.
¡Intercambio Erasmus+ completo! Tienes más intercambios aquí
Duration: 8 days
Dates: 19th of March – 26th of March
Place: Cyprus, Paralimni at SEK
Arrival Day: 19th of March
Departure: 26th of March
Number of participant: 28 + 7 leaders (4 participants + 1 leader per country)
Currency: Euro (only)
Costs: Board, lodging and programme costs are 100% covered by Erasmus+ Programme.
Travel costs: According to the Erasmus+ programme rules
Deadline: 28th of February 2017
AIM: To spread awareness to the young people of European and non- European countries regarding the refugee crisis
Increase the understanding of the participants towards the refugee crises.
Raise awareness towards refugee crises.
Explore the dimensions of refugee crisis within the framework of human rights and legal recognition.
Work on ideas for local and international volunteering and educational initiatives to tackle the refugee crisis.
Share good practices and promote active citizenship.
Non-formal learning and peer education methods and techniques including:
Name games, ice breakers,
team building activities,
simulation games, role play,
discussions in groups,
Age: 18- 30 for the participants/ No age limit for the group leaders.
Youth workers/ Volunteers/ Active members in a youth organisation
Motivated to participate
Willing to interact and learn new things
Willing to share in the social media and in their communities
Knowledge of the English language is a must
Outcomes of the project
Team working, communication skills, social skills, self-confidence, evaluation methods, and
All traveling, accommodation, catering costs are covered by the Erasmus + Programme. For other expenses (souvenirs, extra food) each participant should bring money as much as he/she thinks will be needed.
Transport up to 400€ return ticket
The necessary documents:
If all documents provided (original ticket, boarding passes….) the reimbursement will be done at the end of the project. If not, after the course, by bank transfer.
– If they will have return ticket in their own country. Ask them to buy while coming to the project.
– Taxis will not be reimbursement.
– We need your all receipts, tickets and boarding passes (for both ways). So when you are coming, keep them. After the project you should send us (scanned by email and originals by post) all the tickets and boarding passes of the travel back home.
– Insurance will be participants’ responsibility. We reccommend www.seguroserasmus.com if you travel from Spain
● Taking into account the educational kind of the project, it is forbidden to use alcohol and other drugs during the project activities.
● The project assumes that attendance in all activities for all the participants must be 100%. Failure to attend the activities may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
Accommodation and food expenses are covered by the organisers (only for the project dates, 19h- 26th of March).
On the 19th we provide only dinner and on the 26th only breakfast.
Drinks and personal expenses are covered by the participants.
Insurance: a responsibility of the participants. You are advised to issue an Individual European
Insurance Health Card before travelling.
How to prepare
Provide your colleagues with food products and drinks from your country for the Intercultural night that will take place on Tuesday evening.
Bring some information and material about your organisation, culture and general aspects of the culture that are typical characteristic of the area you belong to.
Bring your ideas, questions, energy and motivation to create fruitful discussions and actively participate in this project.
The participants are expected to attend the whole duration of the project and participate in all activities. If an emergency happens and you need to be absent for a short time, the team should be informed in advance. Please use the free time for meeting friends. If you miss any part of the course only without a valid reason (illness or unforeseen grave circumstances) and without informing the team and/or if you cause major problems for the team and or the participant group, the team will have to take measures going from partial refunding of the tuition, travel expenses, board and lodging by the participant up to exclusion from the course in extreme situations.
Please note that during the course the team have the authority to take decisions in a day-to-day life as well as the arrangement of the programme.
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “TC Erasmus+ Cyprus Theognosia“. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “TC Erasmus+ Cyprus Theognosia“. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB