Apúntate ya a este curso sobre trabajo con jóvenes que tendrá lugar en Alemania en octubre. Participarán jóvenes de nueve países europeos con el objetivo de adquirir nuevas competencias y conocer buenas prácticas para mejorar las metodologías del trabajo con jóvenes.
[tabs style=”v3″ icon_color=”#1e73be” ]
[tab title=”+ Info” icon=”momizat-icon-rocket” ]Mira esta info general sobre intercambios al extranjero
[tab title=”Experiencias” icon=”momizat-icon-accessibility” ]Explora todas las experiencias de participantes
[tab title=”Vídeos” icon=”fa-icon-youtube” ]Vídeos de participantes[/tab]
Fechas y lugar del curso
Dates: 15-19 Oct 2018.
Place: Dresden, Germany.
Sobre el curso
Youth work can greatly contribute to young people’s personal and social development and as a result the society also grows when young people are well equipped with competences that can have a positive impact in their lives and their communities at large. There is a strong motivation for further improvement within the sector and there are a lot of significant efforts being done throughout Europe, on national, regional and local level, to enhance the quality and recognition of youth work.
We believe that youth work can be better recognised by measuring its real impact and effects on young people’s lives. Often, youth organisations focus on the quantitative and not on the qualitative outputs. In order though to ensure the credibility and the real value of youth work, a well-developed quality assurance framework is needed. For this reason, the training course LevelUp! aims to gather youth workers, youth policy makers, youth educators and youth leaders in order to work through the exchange of best practices, experiences and expertise on the development of a common quality assurance framework that addresses certain needs of young people that have been identified in all the partner countries involved.
The LevelUp! training course comprises of interactive workshops, group work, sharing good practices through presentations, team work and discussions. The main topics that are going to be covered during this training course are the following:
• Defining the main framework, working principles and methods of youth work in Europe.
• Identifying the main challenges of youth work in Europe and the participating countries (needs analysis) and working on addressing the needs of young people at local and European level.
• Quality development in youth work – Concept development, quality circle, dimensions of quality, participation ladder, transversal issues (gender equality, social inclusion etc.)
• Learning and testing new innovative methods and digital tools to validate and recognise youth work
The participants are expected to contribute to the course putting as a main priority sharing their knowledge, best practices and experiences regarding the topics mentioned above. The participants will be invited to reflect on their day to day work realities, as well as on the learning process during this course.
Perfil de los participantes
This training course is aimed at youth workers, trainers, facilitators, NGO practitioners and project managers that focus on youth projects, over 24 years old, who:
• have some experience in implementing and/or coordinating Erasmus+ projects and running youth and community projects
• are actively involved in the development of quality youth projects that address the needs of their local communities
• are willing to learn new methods and use digital tools of validating their competences
Participants must also be:
• Able to communicate at proficient level in English
• Willing to co-operate and work in a team
• Open to new knowledge, experiences and ideas
• Motivated to take part in this training course, be personally interested in its topics and take this training course seriously
• Prepared and well informed about the topics which are going to be discussed
• Able to participate in both activities in Dresden (15-19 October 2018) and Thessaloniki (December 2018/January 2019)
Costes y reembolso
Subsistence, lodging and programme costs will be provided and paid by a grant from the National Agency of Germany of the Erasmus+ Programme. Participants should arrange by themselves their insurance. Please contact your local Health insurance provider to obtain one for free. According to the new Programme Erasmus+ (2014-2020) there will be a refund of the whole amount of the real travel expenses according to the approved budget for each participating country (275€ for participants from Spain).
If you decide to stay longer (maximum four days), you should first inform the project coordinator and you should also take into consideration that you are responsible to cover your own living expenses for the extra days of your stay in Germany. All participants will be reimbursed only after submitting all receipts, invoices and original tickets and boarding passes and after filling out the mobility tool e-report and the final evaluation form.
Seguro durante el curso sobre trabajo con jóvenes
Health insurance will NOT be provided or reimbursed by the mobility organisers. All participants are required to purchase health insurance individually. If you live in an EU country and use a national health insurance system there, please apply for a FREE European Health Insurance Card: http://ehic.europa.eu
We suggest that you buy an insurance for travelling, the INSURANCE IS NOT MANDATORY, but it is recommended buying it. Best insurance for Erasmus is www.seguroserasmus.com
Proceso de selección
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “YE Germany, MYRTO.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME“. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
[button color=”orange2″ link=”https://www.dropbox.com/s/866im5aub9hwp9n/registration_form_level_up_jkpev_2018.doc?dl=0″ size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-file3″]Application Form YesEuropa[/button]
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB