Si te gusta trabajar con jóvenes y ayudar a promover la inclusión de personas con menos oportunidades, apúntate a este curso sobre storytelling en Letonia para aprender a utilizar este método como forma de inclusión social.
Si te interesan otras oportunidades en Letonia, echa un vistazo a los proyectos activos.
Fechas y lugar
Dates: 11/10/2018 – 19/10/2018.
Place: Gulbene, Latvia.
Sobre el curso sobre storytelling
Storytelling can open up new perspectives and influence attitude and behaviors. At the same time creating sories can be a healing process as creators observe and reflect on themselves, emotions, processes around and other people.
The objectives of this course are:
- To develop the capacities of youth workers to create transformational and sustainable learning environments for social inclusion using Storytelling method.
- To enable 24 youth workers to get to know and experience the non-formal method of Storytelling.
- To enhance the skills of 24 youth workers in guiding young people with fewer opportunities on the path of social inclusion using the method of Storytelling.
- To increase the motivation of 24 youth workers to work with youth with fewer opportunities for their social inclusion.
This Training Course will be based on non-formal learning principleswhich means learining by doing, learning to be, learning to be with others and learning to learn.
We will use methods of improvisation theather, team building activities, brainstorming, disscussions, storytelling in various different ways, creative writing, outdoor activities, community work with real young people etc.To create a bridge of transferability of both theoretical frame and the methodology of the Storytelling method towards the community.
We will be staying in a guest house “Vonadziņi” in Gulbene district where the main activities will be
organized. For about 2 days we will also visit Aluksne town where the community work in school is planned.
Sobre la organización
The organization was founded in 2005 as a charity organization working to promote meaningful charity, to develop initiative of local community members so they are able to work with local challenges. The foundation has established a chance for every individual and company to choose the most suitable charity object or area. The foundation is strongly promoting the cooperation idea between various stakeholders in the local community as well as new initiatives to increase sustainability.
Perfil de los participantes
Participants in this course must:
– have a current and at least 1 year long experience in working with young people with fewer opportunities (as a volunteer or paid worker);
– be ready for follow-up activities (sharing gained knowledge with colleagues within and outside the organization, organizning at least 1 foloow-up activity with at least 10 young people);
– have fluent English language skills and be over 18 years old.
Costes del proyecto y reembolso
As an Erasmus+ project, accommodation, meals and support materials are 100% covered by the project. Transport cost: up to 360€ for participants from Spain.
Participants will buy the travel tickets and the value of the tickets will later be reimbursed after we receive all the travel documents (including the return tickets).
Seguro durante el curso
Health insurance will NOT be provided or reimbursed by the mobility organisers. All participants are required to purchase health insurance individually. If you live in an EU country and use a national health insurance system there, please apply for a FREE European Health Insurance Card: http://ehic.europa.eu
We suggest that you buy an insurance for travelling, the INSURANCE IS NOT MANDATORY, but it is recommended buying it. Best insurance for Erasmus is www.seguroserasmus.com
Proceso de selección para el curso
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “YE Latvia, ILZE.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME“. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
- Álvaro en Cerdeña
- Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social
- Vídeos de voluntarios europeos
- María de SVE en Córcega
- Alicia en Polonia
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa... Ver fotos