¿Eres una persona creativa? ¡Este curso gratuito es para ti! Te traemos la oportunidad de participar en un curso en Hungría sobre tradiciones y creación contemporánea, donde podrás explorar tu lado más artístico, conocer otras técnicas y adquirir nuevas habilidades. Te recordamos que este curso está financiado por el programa Erasmus+, así que los gastos del mismo están cubiertos. ¡Envía ya tu solicitud!
También puedes consultar otros cursos y proyectos en Hungría aquí.
Lugar y fechas del curso en Hungría
Place: Pécs, Hungary.
Dates: 16-30th September.
Sobre el proyecto
The reason for this project lies in the very venue it is going to be organized at.
The venue for the project is LÉTRA, a 4 storey factory building located in the downtown of Pécs. It used to be a tannery and glove factory from 1861 to 1976. Before the factory was founded the street where it is lies (has a creek running along), already had workshops of tanners and other craftsmen. It has been the cradle of the local industry. Today, LÉTRA operates as a co-working artist house supporting 6 creative enterprises, 3 NGOs and an informal group.
The concept of the project is based on the history of this venue. The idea is to connect to the traditions of craftsmanship and manufactory of past age through the practice of contemporary creative industry.
During the workshops participants can acquire gentle techniques and palpable processing of materials, which are based on traditions but also can be appealing to young people.
The project may encourage young people to become entrepreneurs. It is a good example for spending use fulltime and to live an independent and creative life. It can also provide experience and motivation for organizing such community events.
Actividades del curso en Hungría
Activities, workshops during the youth exchange, acquisition of traditional and modern techniques:
- paper-making by recycling
- leather waste upcycling
- paper and textile printing
- comic book inspired street art, mural painting, graffiti
- making of journals and sketch books
- Guided tour to visit local creative enterprises
- Ideas for new entrepreneurship – colloquium on how we can put into practice the learnt knowledge
- city tour
- dissemination: project video, comic books, sketch books, journals and fanzines
Viaje y reembolso
Participants will have to buy the tickets themselves and will later receive a reimbursement. The travel options must be sent to the organization prior to purchasing any tickets in order to get their approval.
Documents needed to complete your reimbursement
To proceed with your travel reimbursement, you must present, upon request, the following:
1. Boarding passes (you will NOT be refunded without them!)
2. Relevant tickets or a copy of those (plane, train, bus, etc.
Seguro durante el curso en Hungría
Health insurance will NOT be provided or reimbursed by the mobility organisers. All participants are required to purchase health insurance individually. If you live in an EU country and use a national health insurance system there, please apply for a FREE European Health Insurance Card: http://ehic.europa.eu
We suggest that you buy an insurance for travelling, the INSURANCE IS NOT MANDATORY, but it is recommended buying it. Best insurance for Erasmus is www.seguroserasmus.com
Proceso de selección para el curso sobre tradiciones europeas
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “YE Hungary, ERIKA.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME“. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
- Álvaro en Cerdeña
- Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social
- Vídeos de voluntarios europeos
- María de SVE en Córcega
- Alicia en Polonia
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa... Ver fotos
Y si no, tienes estos otros cursos: https://www.yeseuropa.org/becas-erasmus-para-curso-de-formacion-en-chipre-sobre-emprendizaje/