Te traemos la oportunidad de participar en un curso en Finlandia para personas que trabajen con jóvenes desempleados y sin estudios. Durante este seminario de cinco días podrás adquirir nuevas competencias, hacer contactos y aprenderás a utilizar la naturaleza y los animales como herramienta.
Puedes echar un vistazo a otros cursos becados por el programa Erasmus+ aquí.
Fechas y lugar
Dates: 13/1/2019 – 19/1/2019.
Place: Kannonkoski, Finland.
Sobre el curso
Idea is to organize a 5-day seminar for Youth Workers and Youth Leaders who work with NEETs, that will enable them to learn new skills, create new networks, and find empowerment from nature and animals. The themes of the seminar are based on Holistic Wellbeing, NEET, Nature and Animals and the program is built around Green Care methods and activities. Seminar will include practical, hands-on and non-formal learning, in addition there will be several workshops and exchange of good practices. The seminar will also include expert lecturers from partners and non-formal educators and partners. Participants will be able to learn and hear the latest research information related to effects that nature and animals have on human wellbeing.
Green Care (or Care Farming) methodology exists in many countries, however is not widely known yet. Piispala wants to share its experience in order to increase the interest of the concept and raise awareness of it nationally and internationally. In short, Green Care means wellbeing from nature and animals. Green Care methods help to sustain and increase human wellbeing. The 3 key elements of Green Care are responsibility, professionalism and goal orientation.
This seminar wants to provide the participants ways and tools to quiet down in one’s self, empowering one’s self and finding strength in one’s self for work. Piispala Youth Center is located in the rural part of Central Finland by the Lake Kivijärvi. The surrounding nature and the quietness offer and amazing place to calm down, and to find peace from the darkness that embraces Finland many months every year.
Themes of the seminar:
Holistic Wellbeing, Youth, NEET, Nature and Animals.
Specific objectives of the seminar:
- Green Care Methods and Knowledge in Youth Sector & Facts and Figures
- How to sustain and increase holistic wellbeing?
- How to help a young person in a NEET situation?
Perfil de los participantes
Participants must be over 18 years old and be able to communicate in English.
Ideally, they will be youth workers or youth leaders working with NEETs.
Proceso de selección para el curso en Finlandia
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “YE Finland, MARI.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME“. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
- Álvaro en Cerdeña
- Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social
- Vídeos de voluntarios europeos
- María de SVE en Córcega
- Alicia en Polonia
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa... Ver fotos