Grow your organisation, link it to Europe”
18-29 June 2015
1 participant from Building Bridges Association.
– to know English (this will be the language used within the training);
– to be involved and know the activities of the organization;
– to be motivated to be trained on the topics of the training;
– to disseminate and fructify the competences and knowledge acquired during the training within;
– to be over 18 years old;
– to participate actively on the whole duration of the training;
Persons who are doing in the same time of the training also the European Voluntary Service (who are EVS) are not eligible as participants.
Course description and aims
Partner countries: Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain and Turkey.
– To develop and improve organizational strategy and plan of activities of the partner organizations;
– To support the professional development of staff, trainers and youth workers in the partner organizations;
– To train the participants in organizational quality management, of human resources, European projects and strategic promotion;
– To improve the participants human resources management and fundraising skills
Activities and agenda
The training program includes sessions with expert trainers as well as non formal methods.
The training program includes sessions with expert trainers as well as non formal methods on topics such as: organizational management, human resources, European projects, funding and fundraising, organizational promotion via on-line methods, media, dissemination activities and follow-up, Erasmus + presentation. To achieve the planned objectives during the project will be realized different non-formal activities such as: Formal, non-formal and informal educational methods will be used, such as: trainers input, energizers, ice breaking games, workshops, role playing games, name games, presentations etc. At the end of the training will be created a sustainable resource for youth organizations capacity development a Brochure on organisational development in the creation of which the participants will work together and which will be promoted at international level.
Participants will receive specialized Training Kits.
Youthpass certificates will be given to all the participants.
The members of the project team have practical experience of years of involvement in civil society and in coordinating numerous projects at local, national and international level. The project team and trainers have a high level of expertise on the project themes with strong information and among their qualifications we mention: – Trainer of Trainers, quality auditor, evaluator of professional competences, journalist, project manager, expert evaluator of companies, socio-educative animator, manager of innovation, representatives involved in civil society, youth policies, public administration.
Accommodation and meals
The accommodation and meal costs are 100% supported by the organization, and the transportation is supported under the rules of Erasmus+ Programme.
All traveling, accommodation, catering costs are covered by the Erasmus + Programme.
From Spain travel costs will be 530€ per person return ticket maximum.
For other expenses (souvenirs, extra food, drinks and so on) each participant should bring money as much as he/she thinks will be needed.
• Please prepare short presentation about your sending organization. We are just curious what you actually do.
What to bring?
– comfortable shoes – comfortable gym-suit – your country / city presentation – things you need for your national evening (you’re completely free choosing it) – CDs with your favourite national music – good humor and willingness
Weather: Generally speaking is summer weather (around 30 degrees). There are also many chances to rain. To have a better idea we invite you to search for Iasi forecast on Google. We are looking forward to meet you and your representatives at the project!
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with subject “TC Romania Grow your organisation“. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “TC Romania Grow your organisation“.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
|IBAN / BIC:|
What do our participants say?
[tabgroup][tab title=”Álvaro en Cerdeña”]En el momento que vi en la web de Yes Europa la posibilidad de hacer con una beca Erasmus+ un Training Course sobre inclusión social, sostenibilidad y revitalización cultural y económica a través de la educación no formal no dudé y me apunté rápidamente. Tuve la suerte de que me confirmaron una plaza… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Anna de prácticas en Malta”]El año pasado tuve la oportunidad de pasar cuatro meses inolvidables en Malta con unas prácticas Erasmus+ – una pequeña isla… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Vídeo de Alejandro, SVE en Grecia”]Te presentamos a nuestro voluntario SVE Alejandro Robles en Tesalonica (Grecia) durante su Servicio Voluntario Europeo en BALKANS (Tesalónica)… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Fotos”]Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa… Ver fotos[/tab][tab title=”María de SVE en Córcega”]Con el frío, Corsica se recoge hacia las montañas. Ya no hay turistas en la costa, los locales aprovecharon los… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Alicia en Polonia”]Han pasado tres meses desde que empezó mi aventura de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Polonia, mis días aquí son intensos… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Luis con beca Erasmus+”]Me dirigí a Sassari para mi Training Course con becas Erasmus+ que ofrecen desde Building Bridges con cierto desconocimiento, puesto que yo siempre me he dedicado a la enseñanza formal, y no había experimentado previamente este tipo de encuentros. Dos personas por país, ocho países y un entorno con gran encanto, la ciudad sarda de Sassari.… Seguir leyendo[/tab][/tabgroup]