Curso ya completo, mira otros cursos Erasmus+ aquí
Date of the Erasmus+ Training Course:
16 February – 23 February 2015
Nr of participants:
4 Youth Workers (gender balance is preferable)
Age of the participants:
20-35 years old
Albania, Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Spain, Italia, Bulgaria, Romania
Food and accommodation are 100% covered.
Transport is covered up to these amounts:
Albania: 275 Euro/participant
Bulgaria: 180 Euro/participant
Latvia: 275 Euro/participant
Lithuania: 275 Euro/participant
Spain: 360 Euro/participant
Greece: 275 Euro/participant
Italia: 275 Euro/participant
* If participants find more expensive travel flights, they should cover the difference between this amount and the price of their ticket as a co-financing.
Participants will have to buy the tickets in advance and they will receive the money as soon as they send the travel documents.
Eligible means of transport: bus, train, personal car, plane.
Participants can arrive a couple days earlier or leave few days later. Brasov have an airport (maybe you find a flight directly, if not take to Bucharest and from there you can take a train – this aspects we’ll discus after you arranged your transport).
“New Tools for Non-formal Educators” is a project that involves 32 youth workers with ages between 20 and 35 from eight different countries that will be working together during a training course, within which we will promote new non-formal education methods and new digital tools for facilitate and improve the work with young people with disabilities.
The target group is represented by youth workers that work or want to begin to work with young people with disabilities.
The objectives of the project:
1. Increasing the involvement of 32 youth workers with ages between 20 to 35 in activities aimed at working with young people with disabilities for 10 days.
2. Exchange of experience between trainer and participants on working with young people disabilities.
3. Increased awareness of 32 youth workers on the existence of non-formal education methods and digital applications designed to ease working with youth with disabilities.
4. Acquiring skills working in intercultural teams of the 32 youth worker of 8 partner countries over 10 days.
5. Promoting Erasmus + among the 32 youth worker on the facilities that this program offers to young people with disabilities.
In 3 steps:
1. Please fill this application form.
2. Send it to email@example.com with subject “TC Romania”
3. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
|IBAN / BIC:|