Anímate a participar en este curso sobre emprendimiento rural que tendrá lugar en Chipre en noviembre. Este curso está financiado por el programa Erasmus+.
Mira esta info general sobre intercambios al extranjero
Puedes echar un vistazo a otros cursos gratis y oportunidades en Chipre en esta sección.
3 Becas en Letonia sobre inteligencia emocional
Curso en Finlandia en contacto con la naturaleza
Dates: 20-26th November 2018.
Place: Larnaca, Cyprus.
The basic idea of the project is the implementation of an Agro-entrepreneurship training, which will constitute the distillate of the participating organizations’ contribution. Inasmuch all the partners have been recognized for the vital role of agriculture education in relation to young people, they have decided to establish an innovative, specialized international training. This training will enable youth workers to gain theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of agriculture. Hence, the fundamental aim of the training is the provision of a contemporary pedagogical material appealing to youth workers, which will consequently operate as the main catalyst in inspiring young people to apply agro-entrepreneurship.
‘Agro-entrepreneurship accelerator’ will not only enrich youth workers knowledge concerning the field but it is also seeking to contribute to the reduction of youth unemployment by boosting rural and regional economy through the creation of new agribusinesses, or the involvement of a greater percentage of young people in the agricultural sector. More specifically, the amplification of education in combination with the creation of an unprecedented strong networking amongst youth workers with strong interest in the sector of agriculture, will definitely help to refresh the economic activities in rural areas, thus aiming to regional development, a fact that provides an additional quality and an added value to the project.
To conclude with, ‘Agro-entrepreneurship accelerator’ project aims at the education of the next generation of entrepreneurs who are concerned with the agricultural ramifications of entrepreneurship. This target will be successfully accomplished through the production of capable influential multipliers, such as civil society organizations and youth workers who will eventually be fully-educated to educate, and therefore to exploit the material derived from the project. More analytically, by the integration of a range of well-designed non-formal methods, ICT tools and
educational material in the normal activities of the above-mentioned organizations, the potential agroentrepreneurs will be trained by youth workers to maximize both their entrepreneurial skills and the agricultural know-how, thus identifying those challenges of our times which might enable them to develop solutions and models for sustainable agro-businesses.
Specific objectives of the training as they result from the specially-developed workshop:
– The provision of NFE tools to youth workers/leaders in order to spread awareness about agricultural entrepreneurship;
– The development of specific competences in planning/executing NFE activities targeted at young people, with a focus on youth in rural areas;
– The development of entrepreneurial skills aimed at supporting the growth of a new generation of agricultural entrepreneurs;
– The reinforcement of youth involvement in agriculture;
– To generate a new network, capable to develop knowledge based strategic partnerships concerning agro-entrepreneurship.
• The training will be based on non-formal education methods, encouraging active participation of young people involved.
• Ice-breakers, energizers, group-building games
• Role plays
• Intercultural and experiential learning
• Brainstorming and discussions both in working groups and in plenary
• Inputs from experts
• Theatrical play
• Kinesiological exercises
• Physical activities
• Story telling
• Youth workers with strong interest on the topic and they are willing to share what they will learn in their respective organizations especially through a local workshop.
• Young people interested at the objectives of this project and they are willing to share what they will learn in their respective organizations especially through a local workshop.
Travel expenses are a heavy burden on the budget of this project. Participants are therefore required to arrange their journeys in the most economical manner possible. In order to find the most economic tickets we advise you to visit www.skyscanner.net . Tips for cheap flights http://www.farecompare.com/travel-advice/tips-from-air-travel-insiders/#/
-Larnaca International Airport – has the biggest number of airlines and connections. Closest to the venue, cheap flights by blue air, wizzair, Aegean airlines and others. (Prefer Larnaca’s Airport because is close to the venue)
– Paphos Airport (second airport of Cyprus, this should be your second option). Cheap flights by Ryanair, easy jet and others.
Please bear in mind that according to the guidelines of our National Agency the travel dates can be plus or minus 2 days (the cost for the extra travel dates is not covered, for example accommodation, food and transportation). You can either a) arrive one day earlier and leave one day later or b) arrive two days earlier and leave on time c)or arrive on time and leave 2 days later d) or arrive on time and leave one day later or e) arrive one day earlier and leave on time. All these options will be accepted only if they have the same or lower value with the actual travel dates of the training course (start day and last day of the training).
Irrespective of the means of the transport used, participants will be reimbursed on the basis of the least expensive route between their place of residence and the town in which the course is held.
Please don’t book any tickets before receiving our written confirmation.
Reimbursement will be provided to the participants who are involved in all the activities of the training, participants can request exception for some of the activities, which can be approved only when is an urgent need and with the provision of evidence.
Participants from Spain will be reimbursed with up to 360€.
Documents/actions needed to complete your reimbursement:
In order for the Citizens in Power to precede to your travel reimbursement you must present when requested the following documents:
• Invoice or copy of credit card slip of the travel payments.
• Boarding pass (please resist throwing them away in the nearest bin after you leave the plane – you will NOT be refunded without them).
• Travel reimbursement form (which you should collect in the reception on your arrival).
• Relevant tickets or a copy (plane, bus, etc).
• NOTE that NO electronic tickets will be reimbursed if the original invoice is not provided. The reimbursement will be done via bank transfer within 30 days, after the receipt of all travel documents including boarding passes.
• Travel refund to the participants will be paid by bank transfer to organizational account/personal account for the whole group after all travel documents will be received by the Citizens in Power.
Food and accommodation is FREE. There is a participation fee of 40 euros (apart from YesEuropa fee) which the participants are required to pay in cash during the TC. Please, pay special attention to this point as we will not be able to keep this amount from the money you will get back for your travel expenses.
The participation fee among other organizational expenses covers the cost of dinning in a restaurant near the beach. It covers also a trip or site visit
The food will be prepared by the hotel.
If you are a vegetarian or you have any allergy problems, please inform us as soon as possible.
Participants might be asked to choose their food for lunch or dinner ( 1-2 times only for the whole duration of the training) by themselves so they can eat at a restaurant of their choice in the city center. We will announce during the training the reimbursement limit for eating at the city center.
Health insurance will NOT be provided or reimbursed by the mobility organisers. All participants are required to purchase health insurance individually. If you live in an EU country and use a national health insurance system there, please apply for a FREE European Health Insurance Card: http://ehic.europa.eu
We suggest that you buy an insurance for travelling, the INSURANCE IS NOT MANDATORY, but it is recommended buying it. Best insurance for Erasmus is www.seguroserasmus.com
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject «YE Cyprus, ANGELOS.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME«. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
[button color=»orange2″ link=»https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ebucvvske17hbn/Empty.application%20Form%20for%20Erasmus%2B%20candidates.doc?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-file3″]Application Form YesEuropa[/button]
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
Deja una respuesta
You must be logged in to post a comment.