Si tienes entre 16 y 24 años y te interesa conocer nuevas formas de búsqueda de empleo o te gustaría emprender tu propio negocio, no pierdas la oportunidad de participar en este curso becado en Rumanía sobre empleo juvenil. También puedes echar un vistazo a otras oportunidades en Rumanía en este enlace.
Fechas y lugar del curso becado
Lugar: Horezu, Romania.
Fechas: 15.10.2018-24.10.2018 (excluding travel days).
Objetivos generales del curso
- Supporting the young people in their orientation towards at least 5 flexible forms of employment or towards the transformation of their hobbies into businesses;
- Increasing the chances of employing 50 young people between the ages of 16-24 by mastering the application techniques for a job;
- Orientation towards a suitable job according to their own abilities of 50 young people, of which 50% young NEETs, by access to information;
- Improving social skills and increasing self-confidence by participating in all activities of the project in an intercultural environment, with young people from 5 European countries.
Perfil de los participantes
– 50 young people (25 girls and 25 boys) age: 16-24 years old, of which 50% young NEETs;
– 10 group leader (over 18 years old, without upper age limit);
– communication skills in English; motivated to collaborate and participate in all the project activities.
Qué llevar al curso en Rumanía
– A presentation of their country (with traditions, customs, attractions …) under the most original format (recommendations: movies, ppts, photos);
– Each participant will have the theme of identifying a model, successful character, which they will present within the mobility, in a nonformal manner;
– Realization of labor market surveys/studies in mixed teams of 5 participants (The studies will contain: descriptions of vacant jobs in each group’s community, specifying the source of the information).
Suggested ways of searching information: internet, newspapers, magazines, etc. These will be presented during the mobility.
All groups must arrive on 14 October 2018, no later than 19.00 for check in and dinner. Departure will take place on 25 October, 2018, after breakfast. Depending on the departure airport of the participants, the organization plans to rent a bus for providing the transfer from the place of mobility to the airport and vice versa.
Participants will be staying at Hotel Horezu, classified as two star hotel. Accommodation will be provided in twin rooms with separate beds, private bathrooms, TV, internet. Other facilities: Wi-fi, parking, conference room; restaurant, laundry facilities, terrace, football and tennis courts. Within the Touristic Complex operates a restaurant, bar, sweet shop and a recreational base consisting of tennis court on clay surface and minifootball pitch covered with synthetic surface, equipped with nocturnal installation. Meals will be served at the restaurant, inside the hotel: full board (3 meals / day).
Participation at the programme’s activities is COMPULSORY.
Viaje y reembolso
As a safety meassure, please apply the following procedure regarding the buying of the travel tickets:
- Select the ticket (the most economical);
- Inform us regarding your selection;
- Buy the tickets only after you receive our confirmation.
The travel expenses will be reimbursed via bank transfer to the bank accounts of each partner organization, after all the requested travel documents: invoices, receipts, tickets, boarding passes will be provided to us on their original forms, concerning both arrival and departure.
Seguro para el curso becado en Rumanía sobre empleo
Health insurance will NOT be provided or reimbursed by the mobility organisers. All participants are required to purchase health insurance individually. If you live in an EU country and use a national health insurance system there, please apply for a FREE European Health Insurance Card: http://ehic.europa.eu
We suggest that you buy an insurance for travelling, the INSURANCE IS NOT MANDATORY, but it is recommended buying it. Best insurance for Erasmus is www.seguroserasmus.com
Proceso de selección para el curso
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “YE Romania CATALIN.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME“. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
- Álvaro en Cerdeña
- Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social
- Vídeos de voluntarios europeos
- María de SVE en Córcega
- Alicia en Polonia
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa... Ver fotos