Plaza de Cuerpo Europeo Solidaridad Bulgaria con todos los gastos pagados por el programa Erasmus+ de viaje, alojamiento, transporte, idiomas, dinero bolsillo y comida.
Tenemos más plazas de Cuerpo Europeo Solidaridad en Bulgaria en nuestra web.
9 months in Tervel from January 2018.
“We can together” is project focused on many aspects of non-formal learning. The purpose of the volunteers is to create new opportunities for personal development for Tervel youth. Both sides will discover new things about theatre, art, dances and etc. depending on the preferences of the volunteer. The project will be held in the premises of the Professional School of equipment and clothing “Docho Mikhailov” and at the Kindergarten “Detelina”.
At the Kindergarten “Detelina”, one volunteer will support the organization’s activities related to early language education for children. He will assist in organizing various initiatives in the organization and in project work.
At the School board “Docho Mihaylov” two volunteers will participate in the activities of the organization – working with young people, participation in informal language courses, volunteering campaigns, participation in sports activities with youth from the organization and from the city, marching, tourist activities, participation in early language training With children from
kindergartens, supporting the organization in various initiatives.
All tasks of the volunteer shall be discussed upon arrival with her in order to make the service satisfactory for all parties involved;
Planned tasks are as follows:
– Working with young people in workshops.
– Work with youth clubs in schools;
– Informal language course in English to improve language skills of young people.
– Voluntary and promotion campaigns to clean and protect the environment.
– Office activities related to the promotion of volunteering and those required for the administration of the project – establishment of contacts with partners, information search, distribute information.
– Information and consultancy – familiarizing students and young people with opportunities for involvement in volunteering program ‘Erasmus + acquaintance with the sources of information necessary documents – a motivation letter, CV. Will produce promotional and informational materials will publish information page of the organization.
– Sports activities with youth from the organization and the city – biking, hiking, tourist activities.
– Creative activities for acquaintance with the English language to children from kindergartens.
– Participation in organizing cultural activities and events;
– Daily work in the office and attending the team meetings
– Participation in trainings on various issues;
– Organizing voluntary campaigns;
– Maintaining and promoting the Facebook page of the organization.
– Own activities and projects.
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
[button color=”purple” link=”https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83534036/Motivation%20letter%20EVS.doc” size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-pencil”]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=”orange2″ link=”https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/button]
All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “EVS Bulgaria Pepa. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME”