Te traemos esta nueva oferta de voluntariado ayuntamiento en Italia para trabajar en un instituto en el sur de Italia.
[tabs style=»v3″ icon_color=»#1e73be» ]
[tab title=»+ Info» icon=»momizat-icon-rocket» ]¿Qué es el voluntariado?: Cómo participar
Si te apetece ver otras oportunidades en Italia, echa un vistazo aquí.
Puedes echar un vistazo a otras oportunidades de voluntariado gratis en este enlace.
[tab title=»Experiencias» icon=»momizat-icon-accessibility» ]Explora todas las experiencias de participantes
[tab title=»Vídeos» icon=»fa-icon-youtube» ]Vídeos de participantes[/tab]
From 1st of September 2018 to 5th March 2019
Molfetta has started to look for the future volunteers for our local activities.Please read on for more information!
Molfetta and Terlizzi are located in the heart of Apulia Region in country and sea side, far from the regular touristic destinations.
Some words about Molfetta The project will take place in Molfetta, a city in Apulia, on the Adriatic coast at about 25 km from Bari. Molfetta has around 60.000 inhabitants. In the last years Molfetta’s commercial activities and attractions have been improved, thanks to the recent construction of a huge shopping area, equipped with stores, national chains, outlets, luna park, hard discount, cinemas and so on. At the same time in the historical centre many restaurants, clubs, bars and youth meeting point are crowed during the week-end especially at the evening. The climate is generally quite and poor of rain, although the temperature changes are fast and short, due to the wind from the Balkan area. In spite of the fact that our area has good road, railways, air and maritime facilities, and that it has strategic links with the East-Mediterranean and Balkan countries, it is quite distant from the so-called heart of Europe.
During the national/local holidays important roles play in the city traditions and religious happening such as Easter processions and rituals, the traditional Feast in September, the event of live nativity scene in Christmass time. Comune di Molfetta
The Municipality is dived in different sectors in charge of several tasks:
– Sector «General Affairs and Innovation, Attorney’s Office and Municipal Police Office», that mainly deal with Human Resources, Citizens Services, Cultural Policies and Tourism, Municipal Police and Civil Protection;
– Sector «Economic-Finance prgramme and finance» dealing with budgeting, general accounting, audit, local taxation and heritage;
– Sector «Territory» in charge of urban planning, public building, demanium, green environment planning, healthy cities, manufacturing activities, trade, fishing and agriculture;
– Sector «Public Work» in charge of execution of public works and Infrastructures, markets, urban design, public Space and Areas, Contracts, Maintenance of Public School Buildings, Sports Facilities, Networks and Infrastructures, Roads and green.
– Sector «Welfare» in charge of housing policies, immigration services, Sports, Social Educational Area (Minors, Schools, and Meal Service) Health Care Area, Senior Citizens and Disabled People and Social Security Area.
The volunteers will be involved in activities taking part not only in the youth centre, but also in the other 4 sites of the municipality. The volunteers will work generally 36 hours/week from 9 to 14 and on tuesday and thursday also from 15 to 18. The work will be distributed over the week on several offices:
– at the Office of Active Employment Policies (UPAL) for the support of users in compiling curriculum vitae and for job search abroad;
– at the Environment Office as a support for project activities with schools, organization of environmental events and the activities of the Forum Agenda XXI and the «Healthy Cities» OMS project;
– at the IAT tourist information office; – participation at “Cantieri di Servizio”, a service for people with low income allowing them to work in the social field;
– Assisting and support the Europa office regarding other European projects – participation and organization of social and leisure activities, supporting other organizations, immigrants, refugees and protection of the local heritage etc…
The volunteers will live in a fully equiped flat together with 3 volunteers, in the city of Molfetta (double room). The lodging choice will be always decided by InCo. For both lodging options, volunteers will have to respect the rules of the structure and the environment where they live. There are possibilities for the volunteers to have their meals at home, which is fully furnished with kitchen. So in this case an additional amount of money will be provided corresponding to 150 euros.
We would like to meet candidates extremely motivated and creative, eager to work in a high school with students up to 19 years old. Therefore volunteers need to be over 18 years old, in addittion should be open minded, able to carry out personal initiatives, new ideas and suggestions. Candidates with light knowledge of italian language and artistic skills will be prioritized. This call is open only to Spanish citizens or residents in Spain.
[box type=»note»]We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC (European Solidarity Corps) or the EVS (European Volunteer Service) one.
The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.[/box]
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
[button color=»purple» link=»https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83534036/Motivation%20letter%20EVS.doc» size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-pencil»]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=»orange2″ link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/button]
[button color=»pink» link=»https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SeB0xP27ctPdpTSL82i5YcQ6RLgestfhWvQ3mi9mdjs/edit?usp=sharing» size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-pencil2″]Application form Molfetta[/button]
«EVS Luigi Molfetta.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME» to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com