voluntariado Bulgaria en comunidad local , galería de arte y museo con el Programa Erasmus+ de servicio voluntariado europeo con todos los gastos pagados para jóvenes residentes en España menores de 30 años.
we have one approved EVS project where we are looking for a volunteer from Spain
Shipka is a small town, that has a lot of interesting history, touristic sites and beautiful nature, but has not managed yet to attract enough tourist flow to help make it more lively. There is not much activities for young people. There is enormous potential to make life more interesting for the local people.
The project is in its context a project in public benefit, aimed at building upon and developing the knowledge and skills of the local community for building a better way of live.
• The project aims to support the goals of the town of Shipka, namely: transformation of the town into a modern tourist, cultural and historical and permaculture town, improvement of the living conditions and attraction of young people.
• With a clear understanding that the overall level and quality of life depends upon the subjective well being of every individual, we have created the plan for the project activities to resonate with the actual problems of the local community.
Planned activities: Organization of cultural and educational activities. Support to the works of the local library, arts gallery and museum.
Maintenance of ecological center and gardens, and development of abandoned green areas into new gardens.
Learning about permaculture design. Design exercises.
Educational and other activities for community waste management
Maintenance of online information for the cultural, historical and touristic potential of the town, as a means to increase tourist flow and work opportunities for the local population
Eco-trail The eco-trail “In the footsteps of Felix Vogeli” has being created by the OPEN MIND foundation and the Initiative Committee for Protection of the forest, Shipka with the help of ERASMUS volunteers in 2017 The purpose of the eco-trail is to commemorate the aforrestration work done 100 years ago and acknowledge the present state of the forest. Planned activities for 2018 include further development of the eco-trail and work on its the popularization.
A proposal for announcement of a protected territory (600 ha) has been made by the Initiative committee of Shipka in March 2016. It is supported by the Ministry of Environment and Waters, the Mayor of Shipka, the Mayor of Kazanlak Municipality, the Ombudsman of Bulgaria
The process for announcement has not started yet due to opposition from one of the stakeholders – the State Forestry company. Planned activities include organizing events for gaining more support and lobbying for the change of the current logging practices with more sustainable practices.
Other planned activities:
1. Volunteers will assist to a local citizen group, that is aiming the creation of a dog shelter in Shipka
2. Volunteers will assist to a local citizen group, that wants to bring the old bakery to life.
1 Children and youth (5-18), in their role of future citizens and persons that are to develop and add for the global good. Also in this target group are their parents (18+), who take care (conscious or unconscious) for the acquired knowledge of their children to remain permanent and developing and who are also learning through their children.
Target group 2
Local citizens above the age of 50 (a large part of the local population) Methodology: Positive communication/non- violent communication, emotional competency and intelligence (including empathy as a skill to experience a compassion for the other and leading to building tolerance), proactivity, creativity and playful educational methods, analytical methods and associations, learning by doing, method of feedback, civil education and life long learning
[button color=»purple» link=»https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNH0GJGv7edNqipDOBQIdxYqWQjIa80MfxVc-f9NhX2BUb7zmI3hgNHUINkh8Huzw?key=alJsSk9BQkpacjVQTmpiTU1nMlZoS2c1UC1pRkZR» target=»_blank»]Fotos de Shipka[/button]
Volunteers will live in a rented house in Shipka with everything necessary (incl. internet access and garden)
The participants will achieve new knowledge, skills and competences, selfsufficiency, multicultural understanding and appurtenance to the European community.
• Some of the direct results of the project will be an improved and well maintained internet site for touristic information for the town of Shipka and around, organized exhibitions and events, improved appearance and functionality of the demonstration ecological gardens, better waste management for Shipka, improved awareness and available information for the eco- trail and proposed protected territory.
• The benefit for all partners are support to achieving the individual goals of the partners – creation of more aware society and communities as alternative of the current consumer society, improving the living conditions in small towns and villages, support in the protection of the biodiversity and better information on different alternatives for production of ecological food as well as support to the young people in their professional and personal realization.
The foundation main goal is to raise awareness in environmental and social areas of life. The means to achieve this is through: • the annual music festival Artmospheric http://artmospheric.org/en/
• The permaculture center and demonstration gardens in Shipka (which was the first of its kind in Bulgaria) – www.permaship.org – alongside with the translation and publishing of othe first book on permaculture in Bulgarian language.
is the producer of the first Bulgarian documentary short about birth and the issues surrounding birth.
is working in cooperation with a local citizen group. The group has been created in response to problems Shipka. It has started in 2014 when harmful logging practices led to losing a large area of pine forest above our town. This is how we found each other –people, who are awake, who love nature, people and Shipka. The local action group, the Mayor of Shipka and the local Cultural center have 2 common goals:
• Development of Shipka into a modern historical, cultural town. • Improvement of the living conditions and attracting young people to live in Shipka.
[box type=»note»]We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC (European Solidarity Corps) or EVS (European Volunteer Service).
The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.[/box]
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
[button color=»purple» link=»https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83534036/Motivation%20letter%20EVS.doc» size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-pencil»]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=»orange2″ link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/button]
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Bulgaria Birch. YOUR CHOSE PROJECT.YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com