We invite everyone interested in circus art aged 18 – 30 for volunteering at CU’FUS festival.
Festival lasts from 17th – 20th May 2018 and volunteer service lasts for 2 weeks from 8 – 21 May 2018 in the town of Samobor, Croatia. This EVS is an excellent opportunity for volunteers to learn about structure of a street festival and take part in different aspect of organization of the festival.
Volunteers will help with:
– scenography and visual identity of the festival
– setting chairs in auditorium
– sound system
– promotional activities –distribution of leaflets, promotion in local community
– assisting on the info stand
– hosting and transfer of artists with the festival vehicle
– helping on the entrance and location of shows
– filming and photographing during the festival
– questionnaires for the visitors of festival
Volunteer project “EVS at CU ́FUS” is funded by the Erasmus+ Programme, through the European voluntary service, project will cover for volunteers:
– travel costs (in the amount of travel tickets up to 275 maximum for Spain and France, and 20 euro for Slovenia)
– food and accommodation.
Acommodation is in hostel “Samobor” in the centre of town.
Volunteering lasts from 8 – 21 May 2018 and a volunteer agreement is signed between volunteer and organizer defining their rights, obligations and responsibilities.
Unemployed and or members of Building Bridges-YesEuropa will have priority.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Croatia Lana. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com