Voluntariado en Rumanía con niños y jóvenes SVE con todo pagado por el programa Erasmus+ para jóvenes menores de 30 años de edad.
Si no es la oferta que buscas, recuerda que tienes más ofertas de Servicio Voluntario Europeo para Rumanía.
Be Involved. Be Responsible
1 January 2018- 1 July 2018
Curtici is a town located in Arad County, far western Romania. The town is situated at a 21km distance from the county capital Arad.
It is the most important railway meeting point of Central Europe with the western part of Romania.
Curtici is a border town between Hungary and Romania. Curtici is at 2 hour and a half from Budapest.
The town’s Hungarian name is Kürtös and means “Trumpeter”.
The first written confirmation of the town dates to the 16th century, specifically to 1519. In the 2008 it turned its 40th anniversary counted from the declaration as urban settlement.
Curtici was almost 7500 inhabitants. The majority are Romanian (79%). The other minorities are Roma and Hungarians.
“Be involved. Be Responsible” will have a weekly program of non-formal activities for children between 3 – 15 years old, providing school activities .
The activities foreseen will take place both indoors and outdoors.
The methodology used will be no formal; of the activities that will take place we can enumerate:
learning-by playing, role-play, theater, name games, sports activities, cooking workshops, quizzes, painting, handicraft-making, foreign language workshops arts and crafts, sports competitions; healthy lifestyle and personal hygiene workshops.
This sector of activities will generate impact locally, among the population of Curtici, through engagement of the locals in various themed-campaigns, on topics ranging from environment protection, human rights , European concerns and citizenship (public debate); education
and social responsibility.
Working hours and days off: 6 hours /day, 5 days / week; 2 consecutive days off / week; 2 holiday days/month.
Food & Accommodation: single/double bedrooms with shared cooking, washing, laundry and social facilities. A monthly food allowance is provided and a monthly allowance (pocket money) is provided, in accordance with the EVS rules.
Communication: Access to the internet; telephone +Romanian SIM
“Be Involved.Be Responsible” is born from the desire of the member to give a chance not only to the community but also to the volunteers thanks to a life changing experience that they will have in their stage.
Our objectives within this project are to:
– increase the level of education and future opportunities for children and youth through a consistent program of non-formal
– foster curiosity and positive attitudes towards other cultures of the world, through inter-cultural events in the community;
– educate expectations for their own future for the youngsters, especially by promoting European opportunities in the field of youth and promoting active citizenship;
– enhancing the international dimension of our activities by partnering with European organizations, through the best praxis exchange;
– showcase the intrinsic beauty and value of remote, rural areas of Romania, which conceal great potential, by creating a context for living and working there for 6 foreign volunteers;
– provide a true learning experience in a non-formal environment for 6 young people from Portugal, Greece, Poland
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
[button color=»green2″ link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-file3″]Application form and motivation letter[/button]
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Romania Zara Curtici. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com