Voluntariado europeo en Rumanía con todos los gastos pagados a través del Cuerpo Europeo de Solidaridad.
Your EVS project takes place between October 2017 – June 2018 for a period of 9 months.
You should arrive any time between 1-6 October. Please let us know which day you’d like to come, we will welcome you here.
Arad is the capital city of Arad County, in western Romania.
The city is home for 150.000 people. Arad has a continental climate, with cool and damp winters and summers warm to hot.
will be developed under the following framework of activities:
1. Educational activities with children and teens, wit special needs in the Special School (CSEI);
2. Activities in the Board-game Centre;
3. Educational activities for homeless children an youngster, in partnership with Vis de copil Foundation;
4. Foreign language workshops
The methodology to be used in the project is based on no formal education settings, and the promoters will use the game in order to produce competences and educational outcomes for volunteers and beneficiaries as well.
The visibility of the project and Erasmus + Program will have an important dimension in the project, having in mind the aim to foster the participation of Romanian youngsters in the European Voluntary Service.
The project will create a learning setting for volunteers and beneficiaries of the activity (children and youths) as well as for working teams, direct beneficiaries from Arad and whole community.
Our local partners are: Educational Centre for children with special needs, County Network for Inclusive Education, County Agency for Child Protection, Vis de Copil (A child dream) Foundation.
GamEducation represents an initiative of 5 accredited organizations from Romania, France, Italy, Greece and Spain.
General Objective of this project is to foster relevant learning framework for 4 young people, within EVS mobility, coordinated and hosted in our organisation.
1. Fostering learning experiences in non-formal contexts for 4 international EVS volunteers hosted within GamEducation mobility;
2. Facilitation educational programs based on non-formal methods for 100 children and youngsters from Arad during 9 months;
3. Raising awareness for 80 youngsters from Arad concerning benefits of non-formal learning in different contexts during 9 months.
We have rented a flat for 4 volunteers! It takes about 30 minutes by tram to City Centre/ office. The house has 3 bedrooms
– 1 double and 2 single, a sitting room and kitchen, 2 bathrooms. Kaufland, Lidl and market are all a 2 minutes walking.
Transport in Arad
Association will provide monthly ticket for tram, on reimbursement basis.
Your sending organisation will enrol you in Cigna Health Insurance. You will need the project number to set up the insurance.
At the start of each month we will give you your EVS pocket money € 60 plus food allowance € 120 per month
– a total € 180 per person per month. We will pay your house rent and your house bills. This is enough for you to have a basic standard of living, but you will need to be careful with spending.
NEW * According to new contract with National Agency all candidates should be registered in the European Solidarity Corps.
You will have an EVS Mentor when you arrive in Arad. His/her role is to support you during the EVS project in terms of your personal learning (Youthpass), integrating in the local community and they will also support you in case something goes wrong. Our current EVS Mentor has moved to the USA, so we will have another person for you. A person outside for the organisation.
Romanian Language course
You will attend every week Romanian class (2 hours course) provided by our teacher using English. Classes are tailored for EVS volunteer’s learning and communication needs.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
[button color=»orange2″ link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-profile»]Application form and motivation letter[/button]