SERVICIO VOLUNTARIO EUROPEO en Rumania con todos los gastos pagados de transporte, alojamiento y manutención con el Programa Erasmus+
GamEducation represents an initiative of 5 accredited organizations from Romania, France, Italy, Greece and Spain.
General Objective of this project is to foster relevant learning framework for 4 young people, within EVS mobility, coordinated and hosted in our organization.
1. Fostering learning experiences in non-formal contexts for 4 international EVS volunteers hosted within GamEducation mobility;
2. Facilitation educational programs based on non-formal methods for 100 children and youngsters from Arad during 9 months;
STAGE DURATION: OCTOBER 2017 – JUNE 2018
3. Raising awareness for 80 youngsters from Arad concerning benefits of non- formal learning in different contexts during 9 months;
will be developed under the following framework of activities:
1. Educational activities with children and teens in the Special School (CSEI)
2. Activities in the Board-game Centre
3. Educational activities for homeless children and youngster: in partnership with Vis de copil
4. Foreign language workshops
We have involved local partners in order to foster the impact of our activities:
Educational Centre for children with special needs, CJRAE, County Agency for Child Protection, Vis de Copil Association.
The methodology to be used in the project is based on non formal education settings, and the promoters will use the game in order to produce competences and educational outcomes for volunteers and beneficiaries as well.
The visibility of the project and Erasmus + Program will have an important dimension in the project, having in mind the aim to foster the participation of Romanian youngsters in the European Voluntary Service.
The project will create a learning setting for volunteers and beneficiaries of the activity (children and youths) as well as for working teams, direct beneficiaries from Arad and whole community.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
[button color=»orange» link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger»]Application form and motivation letter[/button]
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com subject “EVS Romania Alina.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME”.