Open Hearts is an International Youth Exchange project which involves the organizations and participants from program attendee countries (Romania, Spain, Bulgaria) and from a neighboring partner country close to the EU – Republic of Moldova.
The project is open to young people with fewer opportunities.
Activity Location: Zarnesti, Brasov County, Romania
Time period: July 18th, arrival of participants– July 27 th 2017, departure of participants
The Project Open Hearts will bring together 31 participants; 24 youths, 4 group leaders and 3 attendants for 3 youths with disabilities, from 4 countries. Among the participants, 14 of them are youths with limited opportunities: 4 have severe disabilities, 3 have a serious illnesses, the others are Romani NEET’s with a limited educational background (one girl is illiterate, the other two youths have primary and general studies respectively) from rural communities and with financial problems.
Open Hearts wants to raise awareness level regarding human rights, through intercultural dialogue, removing stereotypes, promoting tolerance and mutual understanding and by having team focused entrepreneurial activities
Objetivos de las becas intercambios verano
– Developing solidarity among the young participants and promoting mutual tolerance between them
– Increasing the involvement young people have in social matters by having them actively participate in the project and through intercultural learning
– Identifying the good practices that will integrate the youths with disabilities
– Having the 24 participants realize the importance and necessity of promoting and developing an entrepreneurial spirit
– Developing a long term partnership between the consociates
The non formal education methods used are interactive and participatory, constantly involving the young participants: knowledge games, workshops, photovoice, cultural and thematic visits, storytelling, teamwork, team presentations, music and dancing, traditional food, learning trips, learning trough practical activities, teambuilding, group facilitated discussions.
The Project highlights the role young people play in respecting human rights, so that all youths may live together in harmony, dignity and mutual respect
The main activities that will unfold in the project are:
1. Preparing the project
2. Promoting the project and Erasmus+
3. Youth exchange
4. Project result dissemination – international press conference with the participation of the representatives of the local authorities
The activities of the youth exchange will happen over a 8 day period , without the traveling days, between 19th -26th of July 2017 and will be implemented trough non formal education methods. Within the youth mobility and in agreement with the objectives of the program, the following activities will take place
1. Knowing the participants – My story
2. Promoting the project and the Erasmus+ programme
3. Thematic seminars (informing about the dangers of discrimination and how to prevent it)
4. Photovoice – Discrimination Kills Dreams – a photo exposition, the theme being, discrimination situations as observed by the participants
5. Cultural and thematic visits – Brasov, Bran.
6. Workshops for young entrepreneurs: Discovering and experimenting with different types of businesses: hand crafted candles, the technologic process of fruit and vegetable conservation, hand made workshopsessions with entrepreneurs and local craftsmen
7. Intercultural nights
The proposed activities work towards developing a spirit of solidarity, tolerance and understanding, increasing motivation in order to stimulate active participation, developing communication skills and team spirit, casting aside social and cultural barriers, the elimination of stereotypes and prejudice, offering the young participants the chance to make the most out of their own experience and to participate in workshops
At the end of the project we will have the following results
– The Facebook page of the project with the details regarding the purpose, objectives and results of the project; and photos taken during the activities
– Informing over 5000 people from Romania, Republic of Moldova, Bulgaria and Spain – the countries of origin of the participants – regarding the results of the project and raising the visibility of the Erasmus+ Programme (trough the Facebook page, by adding up the number of friends of each participant, each participant having to disseminate on their own page);
– a long term partnership and new projects
The participants will receive a Youthpass, the European certificate for youths, which attests to the skills gained during the exchange
Información general becas intercambio verano
The working language: english – romanian – bulgarian – spanish (the group leaders will ensure the translation and interpretation)
In the group there will be 3 youths with disabilities and other youths with diminished opportunities and they will have constant translations from english to romanian.
Time period: July 18th, arrival of participants – July 27 th 2017, departure of participants
Participants: young people (age: 18 – 26)
Number of Participants: 28 (7 per organization, including 6 participants + 1 leader).At least2 youngparticipantswillbe from thefewer opportunities category(from rural communitiesorunemployed).
In the participant selection process please mind the following details:
The composition of the national group:
–3 young men between 18 and 26 years old – english conversational level fluency constitutes an advantage
–3 young women between 18 and 26 years old – english conversational level fluency constitutes an advantage
–1 group leader, regardless of age, with a good grasp on the english language – he will ensure the translation for the members of the group should they have difficulties in communicating in english
–During the project, the participants will be staying at Hostel Piatra Craiului, Zarnesti village, Str.Policlinicii 12Brasov, in rooms for 2 and 4 persons.
Presupuesto viaje y becas alojamiento y manutención de las becas intercambios verano Erasmus+
Travel expenses are compensated up to 100%, based on the distance from the location of your sending NGO to the location of the project activity:
270€ total transport costs covered.
How to arrive in Zarnesti:
Zarnesti is a mountain town situated at 27 km from Brasov.
– a group presentation (who you are, where you’re from, what you do, something about your organization)
– every national group will prepare a method of non-formal education
– 2 language animations, 2 energizers (ice-breaking games: each group leads the morning activities on the day of its national evening)
-every participant will come with a traditional gift;
– national evening (traditional food, drinks; some customs from your country)
–Most of the participants are with reduced opportunities. We’ve devised a set of accesible activities that don’t need a lot of before hand preparation. During our first meeting in Zarnesti we will be handing out the tasks. Many of the activities are practical: cooking workshops, bracelet workshops, artisanal candle workshop
–The information on how to reach Zarnesti is orientative. You can purchase your traveling tickets how and and from where you want. Be mindful that only a maximum of 270 euros can be reimbursed for travelling costs.
–The arrival day is the 18th of July and departure 27th of July. For the Spain participants we can cover the accomodation and food costs for one additional day. You can either arrive on the 17th, or leave at the 28th. If you want to arrive earlier,say, 2-3 days or leave 2-3 days later, you will cover your own accommodation and food expenses.
If you opt for a prolonged stay with a few days and you want to stay in Zarnesti – Hostel Piatra Craiului, we can help you with the reservation. You would pay between 10 to 20 euros/day depending on what you’d like (accommodation, one meal, 2, 3 meals per day)
–take comfortable clothing and shoes
–bring your own towels
–do not forget your European health card
The participation is certificated by Youth Pass
In order to reimburse the money please provide us with the following documents:
– original versions of the tickets
– invoices or receipts for the tickets
– in case of electronic tickets please send them to the project email
– payment confirmation (e.g. A print screen or .pdf file from your bank account showing/confirming the transaction or invoice or receipt)
Sending a Ryanair ticket is not enough – please also send confirmation of transaction.
When buying the tickets please for invoice include the data of our association
Seguros becas intercambios verano
Your own medicines + insurance (we encourage everyone to have Europe health card and/ or any other private insurance. We reccommend to hire cheap Erasmus+ insurance on www.seguroserasmus.com
Some things for the intercultural evening, decide on your own:)
! Please let us know if you have some illness, physical limitations or/and use some medicine
Proceso selección para becas intercambios verano
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject «Exchange ROmania Cadar.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME«. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
[tabs style=»h1″ icon_current_color=»#81d742″] [tab title=»Álvaro en Cerdeña» icon=»momizat-icon-bubbles4″ ]En el momento que vi en la web de Yes Europa la posibilidad de hacer con una beca Erasmus+ un Training Course sobre inclusión social, sostenibilidad y revitalización cultural y económica a través de la educación no formal no dudé y me apunté rápidamente. Tuve la suerte de que me confirmaron una plaza… Seguir leyendo[/tab] [tab title=»Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social» icon=»momizat-icon-accessibility» ]Hola! estamos en Irlanda en un proyecto SVE social con nuestro amigo Billy, al que cuidamos… Seguir leyendo[/tab] [tab title=»Vídeos de voluntarios europeos» icon=»momizat-icon-wink2″ ]Te presentamos a nuestros voluntarios SVE realizando su Servicio Voluntario Europeo por toda europa… Seguir leyendo[/tab] [tab title=»Fotos» icon=»momizat-icon-point-up» ] Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa… Ver fotos[/tab] [tab title=»María de SVE en Córcega» icon=»momizat-icon-star» ]Con el frío, Corsica se recoge hacia las montañas. Ya no hay turistas en la costa, los locales aprovecharon los… Seguir leyendo[/tab] [tab title=»Alicia en Polonia» icon=»fa-icon-rocket» ]Han pasado tres meses desde que empezó mi aventura de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Polonia, mis días aquí son intensos… Seguir leyendo[/tab] [/tabs]