Si tienes conocimientos de español e ingles estas prácticas son para ti! Esta puede ser una buena opción para conciliar tus estudios y con unas prácticas formativas en el extranjero.
Descripción de estas prácticas en español e ingles:
- For 3.5 months during the autumn, we are looking to employ an international team with the mission to promote and attract respondents to our global annual survey and help students and graduates find their best matched careers.
- Starting date: August 22nd, 2017 – End date: November 30th, 2017
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Initiate, develop and negotiate strategic partnerships with top universities, higher education organizations and student organizations via telephone, e-mail and social media;
- Support with editing and translating communication materials.
Are you an independent and outgoing self-starter driven by the possibility to make an impact? Do you thrive in entrepreneurial cultures and want to be a part of an international team working within a growing industry? We are looking for you!
- Part time position: 10-25 hours per week in Gamla Stan, Stockholm, Sweden.
Working hours are flexible and can be adjusted to your university schedule if needed .
To succeed in this role, you are:
- A great relationship builder with strong communication skills and ability to smile over the phone;
- Target-focused with a willingness to consistently go above and beyond to achieve results;
- A self-driven, independent quick learner with great organizational and prioritization skills who thrives in challenging environments;
- Confident with strong negotiation and interpersonal abilities;
- Interested in our areas of expertise.
We expect you to have:
- A university degree or currently studying for one;
- Native level of spoken and written Spanish & English;
- Experience in sales, account management and/or digital media buying is a plus.
Since 2002, Potentialpark has been providing professional market research and consulting services with the aim to improve the communication between talent and employers.
- A part-time project employment between August 22nd and November 30th in an international, growing organization;
- An important and challenging role in an international, growing organization;
- The opportunity to develop your skills within sales, communication, marketing, research, HR and employer branding;
- Experience within the increasingly important industry of talent communication, candidate experience and employer branding;
- Training and advice in sales and communication techniques from our team of experienced Key Account Managers;
- An entrepreneurial company culture with a diverse team of colleagues from around the world.
Para solicitar el puesto:
We will only process complete applications in English submitted via our online application tool or via our LinkedIn Apply button. IMPORTANT: Valid EU passport or work permit is mandatory. If you are not an EU citizen, please indicate the permit you currently have and its conditions of validity.
You need to apply before of 30/06/2017
Apply here: http://potentialpark.theresumator.com/apply/3SKVKD7dOl/Parttime-Project-Employee-With-Native-Language-Skills-In-Spanish-English
Para saber más sobre estas prácticas en español e ingles, pincha aquí y aquí.
Para encontrar más oportunidades en Suecia, pincha aquí.