Participa en estos cursos trabajo social Erasmus+ en Rumanía para trabajadores juveniles (aunque estén en desempleo) con las becas Erasmus+ con todos los gastos pagados.
Tienes más becas en Rumanía a tu disposición en nuestra web.
Dates: 23 -30 September 2017
Arriving in Romania, Bucharest – Henry Coanda airport: September 22 afternoon.
departure from Bucharest can be 30 September (evening) or 1 October (morning)
Work place: Bucharest, Romania. Participants: 18 Youth workers.
Participating countries: Romania, Greece, Turkey, Spain, Ukraine and Poland.
The budget of transport: participant. Spain: 360 € / participant
Lodging and accommodation are included during activities.
Hotel «Pui de urs»; – street Economu Cezarescu 42; included breakfast; double rooms.
Lunch and Dinner: in hotel.
Transport from the airport:
Bus 785 to Piata Unirii, then take the subway – to the station Grozavesti – for street Economu
Planning: each group will be welcomed at the airport.
The project “Together” is part of the proposed applications from action KA-1 “Youth workers”
All over Europe has been ascertained an increase of the drug abuse amongst teenagers and youngs, especially in high schools and undergraduate institutions.
For a well awareness of the “drugs” phenomenon and in order to fight against it, this project stands for developing youth workers abilities regarding getting involved into non-formal prevention programmes that include the drug abusers, through the next objectives:
1. The accumulation of skills and competence of youth workers in non-formal practice to prevent and combat drug consumption among young people;
2. Acquisition of experiences and exchanges of best practices of youth workers offered by the participating NGOs, youth support, organizations that have experience prevention / fighting drugs;
3. Empowering youth workers in the prevention of drug consumption among young people and social inclusion of consumers.
4. Deepening knowledge about Erasmus + and Youth pass in the work of youth workers participating in the project.
– Workshop 1: The conflict: Manifestation / intervention in a conflict group
– Workshop 2: “Non-formal methods and techniques to prevent drug consumption“ – Planning. Getting the message. Observing and reporting.
– Exchange of best practice – former consumer experiences. Experiences participants. Case study and dialogue with youths in a rehabilitation center.
– Product development support in drug use prevention: multilingual website multilingual brochure, mini film.
– Roundtable – "Consumption of drug prevention and social reintegration of young consumers."
– Presentation Erasmus + – improving knowledge of Erasmus +.
– Acquiring skills / specific skills in working with young drug users.
– Thorough knowledge of youth workers about Erasmus +.
– Personal development of youth workers through active social involvement in drug use prevention among young people and integration of vulnerable youth
– Exchange of best practice between participating organizations, government & NGO institution with expertise in preventing and combating drug consumption.
METHODS: role playing, brainstorming, case study, debate, dialogue.
IMPACT: Self empowerment through implementation of acquired skills to combat drug consumption among young people; Participants have the opportunity to reflect on the behavior of vulnerable groups through direct interaction but also through case studies planned. Obtaining Certificate accountability Youth pass opportunity to stimulate active involvement in society, national, European or international level, developing new projects for the benefit of youth prevention campaigns.
Partner organizations will be able to diversify and multiply their activities to prevent, combat and social inclusion of young people vulnerable to drug consumption. Participation in this project provides participants the basic knowledge necessary to assume a responsible role in local communities, national and European.
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject «TC Romania Suiu.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME«. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
[tabs style=»h1″ icon_current_color=»#81d742″]
[tab title=»Álvaro en Cerdeña» icon=»momizat-icon-bubbles4″ ]En el momento que vi en la web de Yes Europa la posibilidad de hacer con una beca Erasmus+ un Training Course sobre inclusión social, sostenibilidad y revitalización cultural y económica a través de la educación no formal no dudé y me apunté rápidamente. Tuve la suerte de que me confirmaron una plaza… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social» icon=»momizat-icon-accessibility» ]Hola! estamos en Irlanda en un proyecto SVE social con nuestro amigo Billy, al que cuidamos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Vídeos de voluntarios europeos» icon=»momizat-icon-wink2″ ]Te presentamos a nuestros voluntarios SVE realizando su Servicio Voluntario Europeo por toda europa… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Fotos» icon=»momizat-icon-point-up» ]
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa… Ver fotos[/tab]
[tab title=»María de SVE en Córcega» icon=»momizat-icon-star» ]Con el frío, Corsica se recoge hacia las montañas. Ya no hay turistas en la costa, los locales aprovecharon los… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Alicia en Polonia» icon=»fa-icon-rocket» ]Han pasado tres meses desde que empezó mi aventura de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Polonia, mis días aquí son intensos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]