2 Becas para Alemania para participar en un curso Erasmus+ sobre inmigración.
¡Atención! Becas para Alemania completas, tienes más becas aquí.
Probably the training course will be in February , latest in march.
Almost each country that is part of a conflict, faces the pushed mobility of people, the problem of internally displaced people (IDPs) and displaced people called refugees. Many countries, especially in the Caucasus and the Arabic countries, as well as the Balkans endured long and bloody conflicts in their recent history, which resulted in a high displacement of people and a high level of migration and asylum in other countries, also in West Europe. That means that the refugee crisis involves all countries, more or less.
The process of flight as a refugee is hard and long, it is quite complex and affects lot of aspects: the personality and attitude of the refugee, their physical and mental condition, the socitey as destination of the refugee, the people who live in the host country and their behaviors and understandings, the process of inclusion or exclusion, violation of human rights etc.
In May 2016 Loesje e.V. organised a training course about pushed migration, where the participants (youth workers in the field of migration) explored the factors in the process of pushed migration, not just the refugees, but also migrants who must leave their country because of political or economic reasons. They worked on possible solutions in the process of inclusion, especially for refugees, and met refugees in a Refugee Camp on the Macedonian-Greek border. That meeting was crucial for developing the idea of this project.
The participants noticed that the youth workers who work directly with migrants, in this case with refugees, are lacking tools and methods that can increase the inclusion of refugees. The non-formal education they found as a perfect way to learn new skills, gaining new knowledge and increasing the awareness of the refugees and the surrounding societies about the importance of multiculturalism and European values.
This project is created as a platform for youth workers who work directly with refugees, to exchange, build and develop tools and methods that will transfer to the refugees by organising workshops with them, according to the situation and interest in the camps or other surroundings where they work.
We want to organise a training course in February 2017, where 12 partner organisation who are working with refugees will send their youth workers for 8 days to Berlin, to explore together the needs of the refugees (based on their experience with the young refugees) in the process of inclusion, and based on that to develop different tools and methods that can be implemented in different workshops. Those workshops will be organised by the youth workers back home, according to the needs of the target group.
The aim of the project is to create a stable frame in the process of inclusion of refugees by equipping the youth workers who work directly with refugees with competence and tools needed in that process. Also the youth workers, seen as multiplicators, will share and transfer the gained knowledge to their colleagues once back home.
The objectives of the project are:
– Exchange of experience and good practice in youth work, related to international/local migration and its influence on young people in Europe
– Training youth workers and youth leaders in addressing the challenges and opportunities resulting from migration for young people / society as a whole
– Raising the competence of youth workers and youth leaders about the causes and consequences of migration, and how to prevent negative effects of migration (such as marginalization, unemployment etc) in society
– Understanding the EU policies regarding migration and mobility and local realities in the participating countries and learning good practices
– Improve competences, tools and methods in their work with refugees (including ICT methodology)
– To develop new projects related to integration of refugees
– Develop new initiatives in the field of migration and mobility for youth workers within the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme
For this project also as an essential point we see the meeting with refugees and implementing workshops with them and the local society, developed during the training. These workshops with the refugees during the training will help the participants to notice the lowlights and highlights, as well as the effects and to adapt with their refugee groups back home.
The structure of the workshops that will be created is open, which means a high level of creativity will be recommended, as well as the creative methods promoted. In this case the creative methods are a very powerful tool, especially for the refugees who are on a daily basis not encouraged to say loud what they think and feel.
This project will also serve to present Erasmus+, European values and how important the participation of refugees is. We are aware that the mobility of the refugees, as well as their rights are restricted, but the non-governmental organisations near them can be their resource for participation.
Accommodation and maintenance covered. Travel budget that you have for the complete travel from the city of your organisation to the venue in Berlin. Just a travel cost up to this amount will be reimbursed. Spain – 275e return ticket
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your CV , application form and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “TC Germany Berlin Inmigrants.YOURNAME.YOUR SURNAME“.. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
[tabs style=»h1″ icon_current_color=»#81d742″]
[tab title=»Álvaro en Cerdeña» icon=»momizat-icon-bubbles4″ ]En el momento que vi en la web de Yes Europa la posibilidad de hacer con una beca Erasmus+ un Training Course sobre inclusión social, sostenibilidad y revitalización cultural y económica a través de la educación no formal no dudé y me apunté rápidamente. Tuve la suerte de que me confirmaron una plaza… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social» icon=»momizat-icon-accessibility» ]Hola! estamos en Irlanda en un proyecto SVE social con nuestro amigo Billy, al que cuidamos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Vídeo de Alejandro» icon=»momizat-icon-wink2″ ]Te presentamos a nuestro voluntario SVE Alejandro Robles en Tesalonica (Grecia) durante su Servicio Voluntario Europeo en BALKANS (Tesalónica)… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Fotos» icon=»momizat-icon-point-up» ]
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa… Ver fotos[/tab]
[tab title=»María de SVE en Córcega» icon=»momizat-icon-star» ]Con el frío, Corsica se recoge hacia las montañas. Ya no hay turistas en la costa, los locales aprovecharon los… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Alicia en Polonia» icon=»fa-icon-rocket» ]Han pasado tres meses desde que empezó mi aventura de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Polonia, mis días aquí son intensos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]