Call for volunteers/ partner organization to take part in an new EVS project in Polish Kindergartens (ecological, not public) from city Wroclaw.
EVS coordinating organization The Foundation is glad to announce an opening call in long-term EVS program “Happy Kids Better Europe 2” for 6 participants from program and partner countries (preferably: Russia, Italy, Lithuania, Spain, Hungary) starting from 1 of February and 1 of March 2017, for 12 months. Please read carefully the criteria below and send us the documents needed in case you want to apply.
Eligibility: You are eligible to apply if you are aged 21 to 30 years old. We would like to recruit volunteers from: Russia, Italy, Lithuania, Spain, Hungary.
Group EVS project will be developed in the two Kindergartens and one primary school from Wroclaw starting from 1st February 2016 till 31 January 2018.
We would like to host:
– people who love to work with children,
– having some experience in scouting;
– people who are motivated to go abroad for a longer period of time;
– people who are creative and imaginative; having organizational skills
– people with positive attitude, open-minded and honestly,
– flexible, friendly, helpful,
– who like to work in big groups;
– responsible and trustworthy,
– people who want to learn foreign languages;
– holding a medical examination (necessary to work with little children in kindergarten);
– persons not appearing in the criminal record.
School exists since 2004 and organized various activities of integration for locals of Psie Pole district in Wrocław, including: festivals, competitions, church choir, rallies, trips. Currently, the main action of Foundation is running the Ecological Kindergarten which is on educational institution where about 125 children attend this place. Our preschool pupils are children aged 2-6 years with 5-6 group of 25 children.
In the Ecological Kindergarten we are fostering ecological attitudes among the youngest citizens alongside healthy lifestyles, respect for the environment, taking care of nature, curiosity and tolerance of other people and cultures.
Furthermore our goals include:
Our kindergarten is a place of comprehensive capability development in children helped with: art classes, ceramics, design classes, chess, math, English, music and drama. We also have a large gym, which holds various sport activities and music for kids: football, tennis, taekwondo, zumba dance, general gymnastic, drama.
Our preschool garden has an area of 7500 m2, beautifully covered with trees, with a playground, sledge hill and garden cultivated by children.
In our kindergarten we also have a place for children with special educational and health requirements for example: chronically ill children, with Autism etc. We have room for sensory integration method exercises.
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
[button color=»purple» link=»https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83534036/Motivation%20letter%20EVS.doc» size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-pencil»]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=»orange2″ link=»https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OKh0tRbmWEfyxlnKiGS470inIePNVZRHKvHGig02Y_o/edit?usp=sharing» size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-file3″]Application form school[/button]
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: «EVS Anna Poland Ecological. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME» to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com