Seguimos con ofertas de Servicio Voluntario Europeo con una oferta SVE para Eslovenia. Se trata de la oportunidad de pasar unos meses en Eslovenia trabajando en un interesante centro cultural de Eslovenia. ¿Quieres ser tú uno de ellos? ¡Sigue leyendo!
1st October 2016 – 30 July 2017
Information actions about Europe and international mobility, dedicated to young people.
The activities can be progressive. The volunteer always will be allowed to make suggestions.
Some easy tasks, that don’t request a lot of experience, may be proposed at the beginning:
• Dissemination of the Europe Direct pedagogical resources (leaflets, exhibitions, games): registering loans, updating the online catalogue, preparing the orders.
• Creation of “home-made” pedagogical materials with our staff (games, activities). The volunteer will be asked to help in creating it. If he is interested in it, he could also imagine and create new personalized tools!
• Public events (festivals, fairs): we present public games and communication activities about Europe with adults and children. The volunteer will be welcome to help us make our stand alive and attractive!
Further activities (depending on the volunteer’s independence, linguistic ability, and interest) which can be personalized more easily and which let more place for initiatives:
• School visits: management of activities with pupils, or participation as a concrete example for European mobility describing to young people his/her mobility experience.
• Activities with children about his/her own culture and country. If he wants, he will be welcome to prepare some activities for children about it, and we will be pleased to help.
• Happenings at the hosting organisation reception: The volunteer will be asked to get involved in animating this place, proposing and organizing new happenings highlighting specific topics through exhibitions, meetings….
• Communication: website moderation, creation of communication tools (flyers, posters, leaflets). If the volunteer is interested in it, he will be encouraged to propose new contents or new designs.
• Events organization: Some big events organized by the association request the involvement of all of us (especially the summer job fair). The volunteer will be a great help in putting in place the event, and will help in prospecting job offers abroad. We could highlight his own country, dedicating him a special space.
• Writing tasks (depending on linguistic progress): radio programme, articles and interviews for the website.
This doesn’t avoid getting involved in the activities managed by other hosting organisation units. The volunteer weekly time dedicated to his personal project, related to the Europe Direct activities or not.
Our association is located in the city centre of Caen, the regional capital of lower-Normandy (FRANCE). The city is 15 km from the Channel coast, and 2 hours from Paris (connected by train or motorway).
The association is located in the city Centre of Caen, which guarantees an easy access to all shops, public services and transport.
The hosting organisation aims at providing information to young people all over the lower-Normandy; its action covers the whole regional territory.
The volunteer may have to joinhosting organisation actions taking place out of the city, or organized directly by other local youth information points located all over the region.
-Activity: 35hours/ week including language course, and personal project. .
-2 successive days off per week
-2 days off/ month (= 25 days in totality for a 10 month voluntary experience).
The volunteer will stay in a student dormitory so that he/she can meet other French young people on site. The accommodation will be located in Caen, the volunteer will be able to use the public transport and to enjoy the proximity of all services he/she needs.
Regional Centre a non profit association providing a free, confidential information service to young people and those who work with them on a wide range of subjects including careers, education, employment matters, rights and entitlements, leisure, sport, travel and European opportunities.
We provide information throughout the Basse-Normandie region, editing publications, organizing information events or meetings, for a wide public or specific target groups.
The European volunteer will be part of the Europe Direct Unit in charge of European and international issues in the centre: information about the European Union, its specific working, its policies, with a priority given to the Erasmus+ programme and international mobility opportunities for young people.
Support: 2 people in the Europe Direct staff: the chief in charge of the activities and the mentor. Both of them are previous European volunteers. One external mentor, also a previous Volunteer.
The centre will treat equally all applications, without any gender, nationality, religious, and age or skills criteria. No specific degree or training will be required.
We will pay a special attention to human qualities that will make the volunteer feel comfortable with the Europe Direct activities.
• Interest for the European issues and intercultural relations.
• Curiosity • Taste for activities with children or
• Desire for independence, • Interest for pedagogy
A driving license would be an advantage since the volunteer might need to travel through the region.
As it will be a first hosting, we would also like to have an interview with the sending organization, before making any definitive choice.
• Motivation for getting in touch with a lot of different publics. young people
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Clémence Caen. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com