1st of SEPTEMBER 2016
Place of the mission:
Cognac with trips abroad (Europe and Africa)
31th MARCH 2016
hosting organisation works on projects with national, European and/or international dimension. Our projects are carried out for hosting organisations team (3 Employees in full time, 2 Civic Service volunteers (Service Civique), the volunteers or the associations which visit frequently the House of the Citizen and the International Solidarity (Maison du Citoyen et de la Solidarité Internationale).hosting organisation intervenes to accompany the young people and the associations in their personal and collective projects.
In 2012, with the creation of the House of the Citizen and the International Solidarity, we created a space to accompany the citizens and the associations in their projects. We receive them every day coming from all the regions and we support them and make the accompaniment in the search for partners, the assembly (administrative and/or financial), the execution and the follow-up of the initiative. The weak point of the associations is in the follow-up, the communication and the valuation of the projects in march or already executed.
The COMMUNIC@TE project comes to complete the legibility of the projects, the information and evaluation, also with the edition of videos, to give a visual character of their activities. A partnership with all the associations evolving in the European and international fields is developed for the distribution of their project.
Make visible and accessible the initiatives (National, European and International) from young people and associations.
● Accompany and form the partner associations and the young people in their project of communication using multimedia tools as support.
● Share the experiences and good practice thanks to the multimedia supports.
● Value the associative work and the contribution of the lessors-financiers with the populations.
● Promote vocations in the young people.
● Create a dynamics around Europe, around international cooperation and around active citizenship.
Many associations work on European projects and of international solidarity. And interesting actions are every day made without the young people and the local populations are informed.
The valuation of the projects is the weak link of our actions giving the impression that nothing happens in our city,region or around us. We are accustomed to realizing reports to our lessors at the end of the projects, while the information might be shared and valued by the population.
These conclusions have been a fruit of several reflections done by the members of our associations and shared by the partners (our companions). It is the base of hosting organistion-TV’s birth.
With this already existing project, we can share information, images, videos, and moments with the actors of our projects and with the population in general. The volunteers are going to continue the work done by their predecessors. This will do that they eliminate their fear of the mobility (European and international) and will allow them, the young persons, be thrown to projects far from their neighborhood or city.
With the project COMMUNIC@TE, we want to receive 4 volunteers to support this initiative and to promote the European and international diversity.
This 4 selected volunteers are also going to put forward the activities of ADIF-TV and to manage activities of communication and information, administering the web site, participating in the writing of our Newsletter,participating in the welcome of people in the House of the Citizen and to manage animations in schools.
The volunteers will realize the following tasks:
– Animation and video editing for the web-page of hosting organisation TV
– Create multimedia supports about the Youth work.
– Accompany the communication of the young entrepreneurs.
– Management of the newletters and the web sites ofhosting organisation.
– Valuation of the ADIF’s projects and its partners.
– Management of the mailing of the platformhosting organisation and share opportunities and information with people.
– Animations and information in schools in Cognac city.
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: «EVS France Badji Cognac. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME» to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com