Name of organisation: «Voice of change»
Number of volunteers: 3
Place: NGO SCHOOL BOARD PGTO Docho Mihailov in Tervel, Bulgaria
When: from August 2015, for 12 months
«Voice of change» is a project focused on many aspects of non-formal learning. The purpose of the volunteers is to create new opportunities for personal development for Tervel youth. Both sides will discover new things about theatre, art, dances, photography, etc. depending on the preferences of the volunteer. The volunteer will have plenty of space to create projects of their own, bringing new ideas.
– Be involved in theatrical and artistic groups.
– Organize photographic and sport related activities.
– Motivate youngsters and help them find their own voice.
– Office, information and consultancy work.
– Implement innovative methods aiming to involve students.
– Use individual skills and knowledge, as well as exchange of ideas and information.
– Interact with the different ethnic groups and cultures.
– Bring multicultural perspective to a secluded town.
– Gain skills in teamwork and knowledge of Bulgarian language.
– Good working knowledge of English or Russian or Spanish.
– Positive, flexible, cooperative person, enthusiastic and sociable.
– Interest in social and cultural issues.
– Аge 18 – 30.
We are looking for 3 EVS volunteers to work in the NGO SCHOOL BOARD PGTO Docho Mihailov in Tervel, Bulgaria. A position avalaible for 12 months, starting in August 2015. Skype interviews will be held during the whole days of Jan the 26th and 27th 2015 according to volunteers’ time preferences. Selection results will be known at least on Jan 28th 2015.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “EVS Voice of change Bulgaria .