Buscamos gente para este SVE en Cremona (Italia) para trabajar con una asociación especializada en proyectos europeos de movilidad.
Sobre este SVE en Cremona (Italia)
The Projects and Resources Service was born from the necessity of the Administration to obtain regional, national and European grants. The office cooperates with all the Sectors of the Municipality and supports the creation of local, European and international partnerships to participate to several calls for proposals. The office has the following functions: search and dissemination of information concerning the open calls for proposals and the possibilities to join a partnership, support to the presentation of project ideas for different calls for proposals, establishment of territorial partnerships assistance for managing and accounting projects, keeping contacts and establishing relationships with the Financing Institutions, constant updating of the database containing information about all the Municipality’s projects, training sessions for the municipality’s employees about the project cycle management, disseminating information and raising awareness about regulations, policies and programs of the European Union, translation, interpretation and language teaching for volunteers of the national civic service and of the European Voluntary Service now ESC (European Solidarity Corps). The office is also in charge with Italian National Civic Service (about 112 volunteers) and Youth Guarantee Projects (30 volunteers) and others participation projects (such as Leva Civica).
Proyectos de este SVE en Cremona
Projects and Resources’ Office – Activities of the European Solidarity Corps
☑ INFORMING FUNCTION
Dissemination of information about the opportunities for young people and associations of the Third Sector (i.e.: Youth Guarantee Plan, Erasmus + Youth in Action Program, Youth Exchanges, ESC European Solidarity Corps, Mobility of youth workers, Program Europe for citizens, calls for proposals of Lombardy Region, calls for proposals of private foundations etc.)
ROLE OF THE VOLUNTEER
- Monitoring the Official Journal of the European Union, of the Italian State, of Lombardy
- Monitoring institutional websites to search opportunities;
- Drafting and dissemination of leaflets, brochures etc.
- Social networking to disseminate information
☑ SUPPORT TO PROJECTS’ PLANNING
ROLE OF THE VOLUNTEER
- Identification of themes that can be interesting for the local community, also on the basis of the proposals coming from the services on the territory, from the organizations of the civil society and from the citizens;
- Search of documents about programs, calls for proposals, forms and guides for project’s planning;
- International partner-search and contact;
- Support in projects dedicated to youth participation and active citizenship with a particular focus on people with refugee status or with less opportunities to improve their social and civic skills and competences
- Support to groups of young people in planning projects and in participating to European and national partnerships; support in filling the requested forms and in funding the necessary co-funding resources;
- Selection of partnership proposals from other countries;
- Support to Italian national service activities
☑ OTHER ACTIVITIES Organization of events with other services on the territory: Europe Day, Voluntary Day Event, Day of Intercultural Dialogue, seminars and conferences, info days about regional, national and European programs (in particular for youth and associations) ROLE OF THE VOLUNTEER
- Drafting and dissemination of leaflets and brochures about themes that are interesting for the local community, the associations of voluntary work and the beneficiaries of the project;
- Some specific themes will be deeply analysed: international mobility, training opportunities at European level (active citizenship, education, voluntary work, local development, environment, refugees issues etc.)
- Searching the information necessary to satisfy the needs and to spur the analysis through different information sources;
- Organizing this information and drafting materials for dissemination;
- Participation to the organization of events;
- Participation to moments of evaluation of the impact on the local community of the information activities;
- Reports on the activities;
- Participation to working groups specifically dedicated to information materials’ drafting
- Participate with other volunteers (European and Italian) in activities connected with information and communication of mobility opportunities for young people
The project aims at offering the volunteer the opportunity to work together with the professional staff to know how to prepare a project, to managed it, to establish and maintain contacts with all partners.
Presentation of the office
It is in charge of the promotion and management of the books contained in its library, that is one of
the biggest specialized libraries in Italy (opened 25 years ago), it organizes workshops and other
training courses, events, exhibitions and publications for the promotion and dissemination of
comics. It is part of the Library System of Cremona.
A high-quality centre famous at national level and also abroad in the sector of comics it carries out
cultural and expressive activities through the promotion of comics. Cfapaz can count on a big
specialized library where you can borrow books. The library offers also a consultation and
reference service. It constantly organizes didactic and training activities. It plays also a talent-
scouting role organizing thematic competition. It participates to the main events of the sector
The Comics Centre Andrea Pazienza can count on a coordinator, an employee expert in
organizing activities for groups of young people and expert in IT, two volunteers of the National
Civic Service, a volunteer of the European Voluntary Service and other volunteers (especially
young people from 16 to 25 years old who are connected to the association) with different tasks
ROLE OF VOLUNTEER
The participant will support the work of the team of the Municipality of Cremona – Comic Centre in:
- planning meetings and in particular special working groups about the main topics of the host organization, information dissemination, editing of didactic material, activities for pupils reading-promotion activities: analysis of teachers’ and students’ needs
- participation to seminars, training courses and work-shops with a particular focus addressed to refugees and other migrant young people
- participate to specialized fairs and comics’ events ( the International Fair of Children’s Books, Comics Fair Lucca Comics & Games and Comics on TV, NapoliComicon etc.
- be involved too in welcome to the library’s users , books’ storing and organization
- updating websites and social network profiles of the department
- organizing and participate to presentations for italian students/youth about ESC and others European opportunities (with the collaboration of others volunteers in service in town, or ex volunteers)
- participate in organizing Porte Aperte Festival – IV edition a three days of cultural appointments with writers, actors and other guests
The foreseen tasks are common for all two volunteers :
- updating websites and social network profiles of the departments
- organizing and participate to presentations for Italian students/youth about EVS and others European opportunities (with the collaboration of others volunteers in service in town, or ex volunteers)
- introduce and develop an English Club: a weekly appointment open to local people (especially young) to discover, learn and improve english language
- study learn and improve Italian language
- project and propose new activities according with her/his skill and competences
PROFILE OF THE VOLUNTEERS
We generally look for volunteers who are dynamic, creative, communicative sociable, patient and that “know what they want to do”. You have to be motivated, willing to learn Italian, able to work in a team, flexible and creative: we would like to host people with interesting hobbies, with their own ideas and open to different cultures. Strong motivation, willingness to see and to do something new, curiosity about the world and other cultures are welcome. We are looking for volunteers (male or female) at least 21 years old who speak English and motivated to learn fast Italian, could be a preferable competence just speak Italian language ;
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTICIPANT
- to be actively involved in the proposed activities,
- to provide personal information to the Coordinating/Receiving Organization and Sending Organization
- to be on time when she has meetings with coordinating/sending/receiving organisations
- to respect the start and end date of the service
- to respect the discipline imposed by the receiving organisation, its working hours, the rules in force (policy, privacy etc.)
- to take part in the regular team meetings in the receiving organisation
- to participate in linguistic preparation
- to receive trainings as planned in the EVS cycle and for the purpose of her activities and the project
- to receive information about approximate annual plan of the activities
- to receive a task related support
- to receive support from her mentor, Coordinating Organisation, Receiving Organisation, Sending organisation and National Agency
- to be familiar with the requirements of the ESC as described in the ESC info kit
- to participate in the evaluation cycle of the project
- to collect pictures, videos or other multimedia production of her activities (all those production remain property and copyright of the Municipality of Cremona and any different use from the project aims/purpose is forbidden without specific authorisation)
- the participant is bound to secrecy about all data, facts and aspects she/he gets to know during her work , also after her EVS according with the rules of the organisation.
Alojamiento y comida durante el SVE en Cremona
Accommodation will be or in a single apartment (with one place) or in a shared apartment with other two participants, each one of the volunteers will have a personal single room. They are located next to the historic city-centre, close to the working seat (10 minutes on foot) and to the railway station. They have modern living-room furniture, sofa bed, single beds, a wall equipped to cook, table, chairs, washing machine and a set of saucepans; There is also a bathroom, with bath tub/shower and toilet. There is internet connection and bed sheets. It is next to the supermarket, chemist’s shop and other kinds of stores.
Every volunteer will also receive a personal bike to move in town. Volunteer will receive each month a pocket money of 150 euro. Working time is from 33 to 36 hours per week. In case there is more work during the week end or working time not scheduled, the participant can be compensated with free days. The participant has 24 days holidays for his 12 months voluntary service (2 days per month) which has to be planned in the beginning of the service according to the annual plan of the activities.
They will participate to arrival and mid term training provide by Italian National Agency.
They will have personal insurance. They will have access to online linguistic support and a personal teacher to quickly learn Italian language. Travel costs are all covered.
PROJECT ENVIRONMENT/ABOUT CREMONA
Situated in the north of Italy nearby the Po river, Cremona with her 70.000 inhabitants is a little peacefully and friendly town. Rich of history (was founded by Romans on 218 before Christ) her you can find monuments of Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque and Neoclassical age. It’s important for world’s most famous
Luthiers, or stringed instrument makers ( such as Stradivari, Amati, Guarneri), and also for important classic musicians as Claudio Monteverdi and Amilcare Ponchielli. It still host the Scuola Internazionale di Liuteria with a lot of students who come from over the world to learn how to make a musical string instrument.
Recibe plazas de voluntariado europeo aquí
Period: from September 2019 to September 2020 (12 months) in Cremona Italy
Deadline: 22 Abril
Place: Cremona (Italia)
We will study carefully all applications and selected candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the upcoming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with Skype username included.
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest in the project and the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “SVE Cremona Fumetti. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to email@example.com
Se trata de una oportunidad ajena a YesEuropa. No tramitamos ninguna candidatura de esta oportunidad.
No nos responsabilizamos ni de los plazos ni de la información que provenga de dichas webs, ya que las entidades pueden cambiar las condiciones y los plazos.
Si te interesa, tenemos esta otra info de interés:
Nuestro consejo es que contactes directamente con la entidad convocante para más información.
Características del curso
- Conferencias 0
- Cuestionarios 0
- Duración 50 horas
- Nivel de habilidad Todos los niveles
- Idioma Inglés
- Estudiantes 0
- Evaluaciones Si