Apúntate ya a estas practicas OSCE. Tendrás las oportunidad de conocer y vivir una experiencia internacional en una grande institución.
Sobre el proyecto
Internship Programme at the Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
The Internship Programme at the Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) gives interns an opportunity to develop their skills and to gain experience, thus increasing their prospects for employment and providing an intercultural learning experience.
The OSCE offers a limited number of places for trainees which are filled subject to current needs and facilities of the various Departments. The traineeship usually lasts between two and six months and takes place throughout the year.
OSCE internships are unpaid. However, selected candidates who are non-residents at the duty station may be entitled to partial compensation towards their cost of living expenses.
Interns can assist and support the work of the following offices within the OSCE:
- OSCE Secretariat, Vienna;
- Office of the Representative on Freedom of the Media, Vienna;
- High Commissioner on National Minorities, The Hague;
- OSCE Presence in Albania;
- OSCE Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- OSCE Mission in Kosovo;
- OSCE Mission to Skopje;
- OSCE Mission to Moldova (Russian or Romanian working knowledge is required);
- OSCE Mission to Serbia;
- OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Ukraine;
- OSCE Centre in Bishkek;
- OSCE Office in Dushanbe.
Institutions and field operations not listed above are currently not accepting applications for internships.
Who can apply
- Students in the final year of higher education (university or other accredited institution) at graduate or postgraduate level; or recent graduates or postgraduates, i.e. within two years of graduation;
- Be able to adapt to an international, multicultural working environment;
- The upper age limit for applicants is 30 years and a good working knowledge of English is required, both oral and written and computer literacy.
- In addition to these minimal requirements, some field operations may require working knowledge of Russian or additional requirements, which will be listed in the vacancy notice.
Seguro durante el curso
Health insurance will NOT be provided or reimbursed by the mobility organisers. All participants are required to purchase health insurance individually. If you live in an EU country and use a national health insurance system there, please apply for a FREE European Health Insurance Card: http://ehic.europa.eu
We suggest that you buy an insurance for travelling, the INSURANCE IS NOT MANDATORY, but it is recommended buying it. Best insurance for Erasmus is www.seguroserasmus.com
Proceso de selección
How to apply
Applications should be done against a specific vacancy notice in the institution or field operation where the applicant wishes to work by completing the online application form, writing a short motivation essay in the “Cover Letter” field and submitting it online.
Vacancies are regularly published here.
Lee experiencias de otra gente que ha participado en oportunidades similares
Otras oportunidades que te interesan
Se trata de una oportunidad ajena a YesEuropa. No tramitamos ninguna candidatura de esta oportunidad.
No nos responsabilizamos ni de los plazos ni de la información que provenga de dichas webs, ya que las entidades pueden cambiar las condiciones y los plazos.
Si te interesa, tenemos esta otra info de interés:
Nuestro consejo es que contactes directamente con la entidad convocante para más información.
Características del curso
- Conferencias 0
- Cuestionarios 0
- Duración 50 horas
- Nivel de habilidad Todos los niveles
- Idioma Inglés
- Estudiantes 0
- Evaluaciones Si