Apúntate ya a esta nueva oportunidad de trabajo en las instituciones comunitarias europeas. Trabajar en el European Asylum Support Office (EASO)en la Valeta , Malta. Descrubre las modalidades para acceder a esta oferta que caduca el 10 diciembre 2018.
Sobre el proyecto
The European Asylum Support Office (hereinafter referred to as “EASO”), established by Regulation 439/20101 , strengthens European Union (EU) Member States’ practical cooperation on asylum, enhances the implementation of the Common European Asylum System (CEAS) and supports Member States whose asylum and reception systems are under particular pressure. Specifically, EASO focuses on three main tasks:
1. Supporting practical cooperation among Member States on asylum mainly through training, quality activities, country of origin information (COI), statistics and analysis, specialized expert networks, practical cooperation workshops, thematic support on unaccompanied minors, trafficking in human beings and gender;
2. Supporting Member States under particular pressure through emergency support, including the deployment of asylum support teams to assist EU Member States in managing asylum applications and in putting in place appropriate reception facilities;
3. Contributing to the implementation of the CEAS by collecting and exchanging information on best practices, drawing up an annual report on the asylum situation in the EU covering the whole asylum procedure in EU Member States and adopting technical documents, on the implementation of the new EU asylum acquis. The headquarters of EASO are located at the Valletta Harbour (Malta).
A) Eligibility criteria
Candidates will be considered eligible for selection on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
1. Have a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 4 years attested by a diploma2 and, after having obtained the university diploma, at least 9 years of appropriate professional experience, or
Have a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma and, after having obtained the university diploma, at least 10 years of appropriate professional experience;
2. Be nationals of one of the Member States of the European Union, Lichtenstein, Norway and Switzerland;
3. Be entitled to their full rights as citizens;
4. Have fulfilled any obligations imposed on them by the laws on military service;
5. Possess a thorough knowledge of one of the official EU languages and a satisfactory knowledge of
another of these languages to the extent necessary for the performance of the duties pertaining
to the post;
6. Meet the character requirements for the duties involved
7. Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post
The Temporary Agent will be appointed by the Executive Director, upon recommendation of the Selection
Committee, following the selection procedure.
He/she will be recruited as a temporary agent pursuant to Article 2(f) of the CEOS for a period of 5 years which may be renewed. The temporary agent post in question will be placed in group AD 8. Successful candidates who are recruited will undergo an initial probation period of nine months. The pay for a Temporary Agent, AD 8 (step 1) consists of a basic salary of 6,818.11 € weighted by the correction coefficient (for Malta currently 86.5%) supplemented with various allowances, including family allowances. The salaries of staff members are subject to a European Union tax deducted at source. Staff members are exempt from national tax on salary and are members of the European Union social security and pension schemes.
For more information READ CAREFULLY THIS DOC –> https://www.easo.europa.eu/sites/default/files/EXTERNAL%20Vacancy%20notice%20-%202018_TA_012%20%28FINAL%29.pdf
Seguro durante el curso
Health insurance will NOT be provided or reimbursed by the mobility organisers. All participants are required to purchase health insurance individually. If you live in an EU country and use a national health insurance system there, please apply for a FREE European Health Insurance Card: http://ehic.europa.eu
We suggest that you buy an insurance for travelling, the INSURANCE IS NOT MANDATORY, but it is recommended buying it. Best insurance for Erasmus is www.seguroserasmus.com
The closing date for submission of the applications is 10 December 2018 at 13:00h (Brussels time). EASO will disregard any application received after this date and time.
Applicants are strongly advised not to wait until the last day to submit their applications, since heavy internet traffic or a fault with the internet connection could lead to difficulties in submission. The EASO cannot be held responsible for any delay due to such difficulties. If at any stage in the procedure it is established that any of the information provided by a candidate is incorrect, the candidate in question will be disqualified5
Place: Valeta, Malta
Proceso de selección
7. APPLICATION PROCEDURE
For applications to be valid, candidates shall:
Use the official application form provided on the EASO website. The application must be
completed in English, and all parts must be completed in full.
Send their application by email to: email@example.com by the deadline.
The subject of the e-mail should include the reference of this vacancy, followed by the
candidate’s surname. Incomplete applications will be disqualified and treated as non-eligible. Candidates who use the same application to apply for more than one post will also be disqualified. Please note that the selection process may take several months. In order to facilitate the selection process, all correspondence to candidates concerning this vacancy will be in English.
Under no circumstances should candidates approach the Selection Committee, directly or indirectly, concerning this recruitment. The Appointing Authority reserves the right to disqualify any candidate who disregards this instruction.
Lee experiencias de otra gente que ha participado en oportunidades similares
Otras oportunidades que te interesan
Se trata de una oportunidad ajena a YesEuropa. No tramitamos ninguna candidatura de esta oportunidad.
No nos responsabilizamos ni de los plazos ni de la información que provenga de dichas webs, ya que las entidades pueden cambiar las condiciones y los plazos.
Si te interesa, tenemos esta otra info de interés:
Nuestro consejo es que contactes directamente con la entidad convocante para más información.
Características del curso
- Conferencias 0
- Cuestionarios 0
- Duración 50 horas
- Nivel de habilidad Todos los niveles
- Idioma Inglés
- Estudiantes 3
- Evaluaciones Si