Apúntate a estas prácticas en la Agencia Europea de Seguridad Marítima en Lisboa, Portugal. Fecha limite candidaturas 2/11.
Sobre las prácticas en la Agencia Europea de Seguridad Marítima
Traineeship at the European Maritime Safety Agency (EMSA)
The European Maritime Safety Agency offers traineeships for a period of at least 3 months and a maximum of 6 months.
The European Maritime Safety Agency aims to the enhancement of the overall maritime safety system in the Community. EMSA contributes to reduce the risk of maritime accident, marine pollution from ships and the loss of human lives at sea.
The traineeship programme aims to:
- provide trainees with work experience in the field of maritime safety legislation;
- enable trainees to acquire practical experience and knowledge of day-to-day work of the Agency’s units and sections;
- provide the opportunity to young graduates to put into practice knowledge acquired during their universities studies.
The normal starting dates for this training are 1 March and 1 October each year. Trainees are placed under the responsibility of an advisor.
Trainees are allowed to attend meetings on subjects of interest to their work, receive documentation and participate in the work of the section to which they are attached at a level corresponding to their educational and working background.
– candidates will be selected from among the nationals of the EU Member States, of Iceland and Norway. However a limited number of nationals of non-Member States may also be accepted according to available resources;
– they must have completed the first cycle of higher education course (university education) and obtained a full degree or its equivalent by the closing date of application;
– they must have a very good knowledge of English and if they are from the EU Member States, they must have satisfactory knowledge of a second Community language.
Cobertura Economia prácticas en la Agencia Europea de Seguridad Marítima
Trainees will be awarded a monthly grant of € 969.71. Disabled trainees may receive a supplement to their grant, equal to a maximum of 50% of the amount of the grant.
Recruited trainees may receive a travel allowance subject to budget availability. Travel allowance is paid at the end of the training period (minimum three months).
Seguro durante el curso
Health insurance will NOT be provided or reimbursed by the mobility organisers. All participants are required to purchase health insurance individually. If you live in an EU country and use a national health insurance system there, please apply for a FREE European Health Insurance Card: http://ehic.europa.eu
We suggest that you buy an insurance for travelling, the INSURANCE IS NOT MANDATORY, but it is recommended buying it. Best insurance for Erasmus is www.seguroserasmus.com
Deadline: 2 November 2018 (starting on 1st March and finishing on 31stAugust 2019)
Place: Lisbon, Portugal
Lee experiencias de otra gente que ha participado en oportunidades similares
Otras oportunidades que te interesan
Se trata de una oportunidad ajena a YesEuropa. No tramitamos ninguna candidatura de esta oportunidad.
No nos responsabilizamos ni de los plazos ni de la información que provenga de dichas webs, ya que las entidades pueden cambiar las condiciones y los plazos.
Si te interesa, tenemos esta otra info de interés:
Nuestro consejo es que contactes directamente con la entidad convocante para más información.
Características del curso
- Conferencias 0
- Cuestionarios 0
- Duración 50 horas
- Nivel de habilidad Todos los niveles
- Idioma Inglés
- Estudiantes 0
- Evaluaciones Si