Apúntate ya a estas Practicas en Eurojust (La Haya), el órgano de la Unión Europea (UE) encargado del refuerzo de la cooperación judicial entre los Estados miembros.
Sobre esta Practicas en Eurojust
Throughout the year, Eurojust offers a number of internships to provide individuals with the opportunity to learn more about the activities of our organisation, and put their learning and skills into practice by contributing to Eurojust’s mission.
Please refer to the Eurojust internship policy for the provisions governing the internship programme at Eurojust.
Objetivos de estas Practicas en Eurojust
- Provide interns, during their studies or recently after completing their studies, with experience of the workings of Eurojust in particular and the European Union institutions and bodies in general;
- Enable interns to acquire practical experience and knowledge of the day-to-day work of the College and/or Administration, as applicable;
- Provide an opportunity to work in a multi-cultural and multi-linguistic environment, contributing to the development of mutual understanding, trust and tolerance; and
- Provide an opportunity for interns to put into practice the knowledge acquired during their studies, particularly in their specific areas of competence.
Internships are offered to individuals whose academic profile or professional experience indicates that they would benefit from an internship with Eurojust. Interns are selected from nationals of the Member States of the European Union and candidate countries. A limited number of interns may be selected from third States, in accordance with the priorities and available resources of Eurojust.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- have reached the age of majority in his/her country of origin;
- have completed or be currently undertaking a level of education that corresponds to university studies or vocational training relevant to the tasks of the internship at Eurojust or, alternatively, have relevant professional experience that would benefit the internship; and
- have a satisfactory level of proficiency in written and spoken English (minimum level B2 as defined in the Common European Framework of Reference – CEFR)
Duración de estas Practicas en Eurojust
Internships can start either on the 1st or 16th of a month and are offered for a minimum of three months, up to a maximum of six months, depending on the needs of each specific project.
Eurojust does not publish announcements for specific internship positions, as the placement of each intern is based on professional experience, educational background, skills and competencies, as well as the needs and capacity of each National Desk or administrative unit.
Applicants will be informed by Eurojust if a suitable match is found. Please ensure that your application is complete, as incomplete applications will be disregarded.
Seguro durante el curso
Health insurance will NOT be provided or reimbursed by the mobility organisers. All participants are required to purchase health insurance individually. If you live in an EU country and use a national health insurance system there, please apply for a FREE European Health Insurance Card: http://ehic.europa.eu
We suggest that you buy an insurance for travelling, the INSURANCE IS NOT MANDATORY, but it is recommended buying it. Best insurance for Erasmus is www.seguroserasmus.com
For more information see the link below:
Se trata de una oportunidad ajena a YesEuropa. No tramitamos ninguna candidatura de esta oportunidad.
No nos responsabilizamos ni de los plazos ni de la información que provenga de dichas webs, ya que las entidades pueden cambiar las condiciones y los plazos.
Si te interesa, tenemos esta otra info de interés:
Nuestro consejo es que contactes directamente con la entidad convocante para más información.
Características del curso
- Conferencias 0
- Cuestionarios 0
- Duración 50 horas
- Nivel de habilidad Todos los niveles
- Idioma Inglés
- Estudiantes 0
- Evaluaciones Si