Apúntate ya a este proyecto internacional donde se busca un Youthworkers en Bélgica
Sobre el proyecto
• Support the social inclusion process of young people with fewer opportunities, migrants and refugees in workcamps/IVS projects;
• Upscaling of existing tools;
• Identify best practices, successful working methods and tools for social inclusion within the networks;
• Impact measurement on Volunteers and Communities;
• Recognition and awareness raising, networking events inviting social workers and youth workers outside the IVS networks to learn together and to raise awareness about IVS;
• Advocacy, using the experience and research during the project to make EU policy proposals. Project partnership:
– Networks: CCIVS, Alliance of European Voluntary Service Organisations, Youth of European Nationalities (YEN).
– Grassroot organisations: CBB, Egyesek, Elix, Solidarités Jeunesses.
The IVS4Peace project started in February 2018. Up until now, the project has collected social inclusion practices from a variety of IVS organisations and started to test them and analyse their impact in the current status. The idea is that through the Laboratories, we can improve the current practices and elaborate some common guidelines and procedures that will support the social inclusion process of young people with fewer opportunities.
Objetivo del laboratorio
During the Lab we will look at the existing socially inclusive practices in the different organisations, we will explore them in depth and we will start drafting a standard process for Social Inclusion in IVS projects that will be collected in a Toolkit after the Lab. In particular, we want to look at the following phases and elements:
– Outreach: How do we reach out to youth with fewer opportunities? Looking at promotion strategies and materials.
– Preparation: How do we prepare volunteers, camp leaders/coordinators, local hosts? Looking at selection, training and other preparation practices.
– Implementation: How do we develop a workcamp? Looking at the workcamp flow.
– Follow-up: How do we encourage volunteers to become active in their local communities?
How do we evaluate learning and assess impact? Looking at evaluation, impact assessment and empowerment of volunteers processes.
The “Lab” will be a space for discussion, experimentation, creation and consolidation of the instruments. Participants will define methods, activities, resources, agreements to ensure social inclusion in IVS projects based on the previous steps of the project.
Profile of Participants
Each partner will send 3 participants.
The participants will be youth workers, social workers or IVS organisations staff/volunteers that are competent in the social inclusion process of young people at risk of exclusion. In the case of partners from IVS organisations, participants are expected to have some experience in promoting IVS projects (workcamps and others) as a tool for social inclusion. In the case of YEN, participants are expected to have some experience in directly working with youth from minority groups.
We are recruiting 1 facilitator to co-facilitate this event with the project and event facilitator who has:
– understanding of the concept and dynamics of workcamps;
– ideally participated in a workcamp before;
– understanding of the functioning and limitations of the IVS organisations;
– ideally previously worked/volunteered in an IVS organisation;
– understanding of Social Inclusion processes;
– ideally experience in social inclusion projects.
The co-facilitator will be briefed on the general project aim, objectives and activities as well as the specific objectives of the Lab by hosting team via a Skype meeting before starting the preparation. After that, these two facilitators will work together to:
– design the content, methods and educational materials needed for the facilitation of the Lab (before the lab, starting on February, via on-line work through Skype, e-mail and Google drive, and during the on-site prep-meeting)
– co-facilitate the sessions and collect the outcomes of each session (during the Lab)
– process the outcomes of the sessions and the Lab into an activity report that can feed the project (within 15 days after the event)
Fees: 300€ per day (2 prep meeting days + 4 event days = 6 days in total)
The project is financed at 80%, the facilitator is requested to contribute to the 20% co-funding.
The facilitator should travel from European countries (for all facilitators requested CCIVS will need to
validate the selection with the European Commission).
Viajes y seguros
Hosting will cover 100% of the travel costs (economy class travel means).
Insurance will be provided by Hosting though SCI on request.
Mas informaciones sobre esta oferta http://ccivs.org/ccivs-in-action/raising-peace/raising-peace-action/inclusive-voluntary-service-4-peace/
Seguro durante el curso
Health insurance will NOT be provided or reimbursed by the mobility organisers. All participants are required to purchase health insurance individually. If you live in an EU country and use a national health insurance system there, please apply for a FREE European Health Insurance Card: http://ehic.europa.eu
We suggest that you buy an insurance for travelling, the INSURANCE IS NOT MANDATORY, but it is recommended buying it. Best insurance for Erasmus is www.seguroserasmus.com
Place: Brussels, Belgium
Dates for participants: 17 (arrival) – 22 (departure) March 2019
Dates for facilitator: 15 morning (arrival) – 22 after lunch (departure) March 2019 (including
two days of on-site prep meeting)
Proceso de selección
Please apply to join the facilitation team as soon as possible. Please fill in a simple online form (https://goo.gl/forms/vmIkns03Xyn5AvQ82) no later than the 30 January 2019. Selection will be communicated on the 1 February and preparation work will start immediately after.
Se trata de una oportunidad ajena a YesEuropa. No tramitamos ninguna candidatura de esta oportunidad.
No nos responsabilizamos ni de los plazos ni de la información que provenga de dichas webs, ya que las entidades pueden cambiar las condiciones y los plazos.
Si te interesa, tenemos esta otra info de interés:
Nuestro consejo es que contactes directamente con la entidad convocante para más información.
Características del curso
- Conferencias 0
- Cuestionarios 0
- Duración 50 horas
- Nivel de habilidad Todos los niveles
- Idioma Inglés
- Estudiantes 0
- Evaluaciones Si