Apúntate ya a estas Becas Chequia para jóvenes líderes con todos los gastos pagados de viaje, alojamiento y comida.
Sobre el proyecto de las becas Chequia
Agents of Change (AoC) is a 9 days training course aiming to improve the leadership skills of the participants through self-reflection.
It will take place in Chata Doubravka near Chotěboř, Czech Republic from 15th and 25th April 2019.
Objetivos Becas Chequia
- reflect the role of leadership and explore your own attitudes, approach and inner motivation for your work with volunteering;
2. improve and boost your practical skills (especially coaching and communication) for working with groups and projects in volunteering.
3. put your experience into practice and multiply among your colleagues and target groups.
Participantes en las becas Chequia
The training is intended for participants, who:
Are planning to lead a project or a workcamp in 2019 and ideally have been to or are planning to go to regular skills oriented project or workcamp leaders trainings
Have ideally participated at least 1 workcamp as participants, previous experiences with leading a workcamp or other type of project are welcome, but not required
Are at least 18 years old and can communicate in English
Are willing to work on their personal and professional development
Are able to participate fully at the programme from the beginning till the end
Fotos del anterior curso con becas Chequia
Metodología del curso
THE WORKING APPROACH OF THIS TRAINING:
The Agents of Change (AoC) is not the regular training you might be used to when it comes to non-formal education/Erasmus+.
We combine elements from formal education, non-formal and informal learning, as we find all of them purposeful when applied to the right context. We work from a perspective which unites learning by experience with coaching, as we believe that this supports the most the participants in their own development.
The training is here to challenge participants’ perceptions, beliefs and assumptions and to settle themselves as people and leaders. Due to this approach, which focuses highly on the personal background of the participants, it might be emotionally intensive.
It is so as we aim to create an impactful and useful process, by focusing on what is relevant on the participants’ personal and professional life.
Therefore, the majority of the program will consist of activities for self-reflection, supported by some models and tools we find relevant and powerful.
The participants will explore, play and try out, so they can find their own conclusions.
The training is there for people who want to work on themselves; therefore each participant is the creator of their own experience.
By doing so, participants will be able to develop the powerful capacity for self-coaching: the ability to bring yourself towards the results you want to achieve in life, while enjoying it.
We use a specific methodology, developed for more than over 10 years in a network of youth organisations, with a specific culture:
We take each day as a working day with a length of 10 to 14 hours, including meals and breaks;
For the majority of the training the program is pre-defined;
Our activities stimulate participants to bring what is relevant for them, independently from whatever culture they come from; therefore, we will not use the traditional name games, icebreakers or intercultural evening activities.
We will use for the most part a theatrical setting: specific room’s settings, specificmaterials, music and we will have as a team a specific approach. We create the stage for participants to bring what is relevant for themselves and work it out.
Horario becas Chequia
AoC is divided into 4 main parts:
1. Self-Reflection (days 1 to 3) – During these days the participants will have the opportunity to get a better and deeper understanding on how and why they lead people and how this affects the results they obtain, and they can maintain what works and improve what doesn’t. Shortly: the participants will have the opportunity to look into the relationship between beliefs, concepts, automatic behaviours, teamwork and decision making. They will do so through input, activities and reflection spaces.
2. Transformation (days 4 & 5) – The participants will have the space to create practical links between the previous days of self-reflection and their own working lives. They will have the chance to transform any personal insights into long-lasting professional competences with the support of tools and input coming from such fields as management and leading teams or project planning.
3. Outdoor / Submersion (days 6 to 8) – The best way to put knowledge from to theory is to practice in a real-life situation or context. Therefore, in small groups, the participants will have several assignments to complete in the local communities around the venue where they can put into practice the knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired throughout the previous days of the TC.
4. Integration & Closing (Days 8 & 9) – These last 2 days are there to wrap up the learning experience of the TC, in such a way that the insights can be taken home in a structured manner, to plan follow-up steps and close the TC together.
Seguro durante el curso
Health insurance will NOT be provided or reimbursed by the mobility organisers. All participants are required to purchase health insurance individually. If you live in an EU country and use a national health insurance system there, please apply for a FREE European Health Insurance Card: http://ehic.europa.eu
We suggest that you buy an insurance for travelling, the INSURANCE IS NOT MANDATORY, but it is recommended buying it. Best insurance for Erasmus is www.seguroserasmus.com
15TH – 25TH APRIL 2019
CHOTĚBOŘ, CZECH REPUBLIC
15th April – arrivals to the venue – a bus will be arranged from Prague to take most of the participants to the venue (those that will fly or arrive to Prague)
16th – 24th April – training
25th April – departures from the venue (after breakfast, again by bus)
Lugar Becas Chequia: CHOTĚBOŘ, CZECH REPUBLIC
It is necessary to participate from the beginning of the TC till the end, no late arrivals / early departures.
There is 50€ contribution fee (apart of Building Bridges fee) from each participant. If you are very interested in participating, but this fee is too high for you, please, let us know and we will sort it out.
The organizer will arrange the boarding, accommodation, materials, content of the training
The organize will reimburse the travel costs of the participants after they complete the training course up to the lump sum amounts in Erasmus + rules (275€ for participants from Italy, Macedonia, Spain, Estonia, France, Finland, Greece; 180€ for participants from Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary)
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges (ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB). This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities. If you are not selected, we will reimburse you the fee.
All documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subjetc “YE Lenka CZ . YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME”.
Lee experiencias de anteriores voluntarios
Testimonio de los becarios en Chequia
To illustrate, here are some quotes from the participants of previous AoC training, which we organised in April/May 2018 in Hungary and September/October 2018 in the Czech Republic:
“I was challenged and thrown out of my comfort zone on a daily basis but I’ve learned so much about myself, my strengths and my weaknesses. This was one of the best and most useful trainings I have participated in and I am able to trust myself much more after it.”
“It’s a training to discover yourself in which you will check every part of your life that has shape you to understand the way you are now, and the way you behave to the others and after that you will practice all the competences learnt in real life.”
“If you want to go beyond your border and experience the unexpected, go for this training.”
“When people ask me how it was, I simply say: mind blowing! Indeed, it is a very different training course in the most positive way possible, very down to earth and therefore very applicable in my daily life.”
“The most inspiring experience that I’ve been through in my life.”
“If you wonder who you are looking for and if you are ready to find him/her, take a part in this training. You may find yourself.”
“A mind-changing experience that will take you to some of your limits – just to make you realize that there’s a whole world of opportunities behind those (self-imposed) limits.”
Con el Programa Erasmus, pueden participar jóvenes de 18-30 años en intercambios y desde los 18 sin límite de edad en el caso de los cursos.
Los jóvenes pueden disfrutar de numerosas oportunidades de becas internacionales en Europa. Desde nuestra asociación, impulsamos el Programa Erasmus y establecemos las siguientes condiciones de participación para las becas Erasmus.
Tienes que hacerte usuario/a de YesEuropa. Toda la info completa sobre las condiciones las encuentras aquí.
El idioma de estas becas Erasmus + es el inglés: es decir, los cursos e intercambios se desarrollan en ese idioma. Por lo tanto, es muy recomendable que tengas al menos un nivel “real” de idioma inglés al menos intermedio. Así, podrás comunicarte de manera efectiva con otros participantes de otros países. Asimismo, podrás aprovechar las becas al 100%.
Se cubren los gastos de viaje, alojamiento y manutención durante las actividades. Los participantes deberán comprar el billete de avión y luego se les reembolsa cuando vuelvan a España una vez entreguen toda la documentación de viaje. Las becas tienen unas condiciones generales de las becas Erasmus que conviene que leas.
¡Apúntate como usuari@ en nuestra asociación para disfrutar de estas becas para salir fuera!.
No, sólo se cubre el transporte, alojamiento y manutención durante las actividades.
Hemos recopilado para tí algunos recursos y descuentos que te pueden venir bien para preparar tu salida:
Te recomendamos (no es obligatorio) que contrates un seguro medico y repatriacion en la web , no es obligatorio pero si recomendable: www.seguroserasmus.com
Aunque te recomendamos que alternativamente te lleves también la Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea, ya que es una buena alternativa también, aunque no la necesites, es bueno llevársela:
Cómo me saco la Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea? http://www.seg-social.es/Internet_1/Trabajadores/PrestacionesPension10935/Asistenciasanitaria/DesplazamientosporE11566/TSE2/index.htm
Pues un poco sí que deberías saber, más que nada para aprovechar al máximo tu beca.
Si quieres información sobre viajar al país consulta esta web del Ministerio Asuntos Exteriores: http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Portal/es/SalaDePrensa/Paginas/FichasPais.aspx
Y estas son recomendaciones de viaje: http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Portal/es/ServiciosAlCiudadano/SiViajasAlExtranjero/Paginas/RecomendacionesDeViaje.aspx
Para saber más sobre tu destino (atracciones, restaurantes, cosas qué hacer) te recomendamos nuevamente TripAdvisor.
Si no conoces mucho el idioma del país, te recomendamos una guía de conversación, ya que te va a dar las claves a la hora de expresarte y pronunciar las frases más habituales.
Nosotros te presentamos una guía básica de viaje y enlaces útiles: https://www.yeseuropa.org/viajar-en-europa/
Características del curso
- Conferencias 0
- Cuestionarios 0
- Duración 50 horas
- Nivel de habilidad Todos los niveles
- Idioma Inglés
- Estudiantes 2
- Evaluaciones Si