Know More Involve More
3 participants from Building Bridges Association.
The general criteria for selection are:
The seminar aims at bringing together experienced youth workers, volunteer coordinators and people actively involved in youth work in local programmes able to share their experiences for the benefit of youth work in Europe. Therefore the participants should:
must be 21+ and be residents in the country of their sending organization
be fluent in English as a working language, willing and committed to work about 8 hours per day.
Be involved in youth work for at least 2 years at a local / national level
Be able to replicate the methods and activities learned at the seminar in their organisations
Have decision making responsibilities regarding youth activities in their organisations
Participating from the beginning to the end of the training course is compulsory, skipping sessions without specific agreement with the organizing team leads to expulsion from the programme and cancellation of the reimbursement of travel costs.
The participants should commit to any preparatory task asked by the organisers and to follow-up on the training course through working actively in the youth field, (ideally) in co-operation with their sending organisation.
Activate local youth organisations for European cooperation while creating a sharing framework for youth workers around Europe.
- Share best practices and lessons learned in Youth Work at local levels in Europe
• Enhance the international exposure of local youth programmes around Europe
• Facilitate an environment for European cooperation among local youth programmes and development of new partnerships
Concepts on Learning
Benefits and philosophy of participatory learning
What makes a good participatory learning design
Introduction and tips & tricks in Facilitation
ERASMUS+ Programme and project planning
The participants in the seminar will:
- gain an understanding of youth practices in local programmes in 9 countries in Europe
- be able to avoid common issues in youth work and youth activities
- improve their practice in youth activities with community impact
- be able to design community impact youth activities with an international perspective
- develop confidence in adding an international perspective to their youth activities
The seminar will incorporate a range of different participatory methodologies in order to achieve our aims and objectives such as debates, round tables, outdoor activities, nature based and experiential learning. All workshops will cater for all learning styles to make sure all possible needs are taken into account.
Venue, accommodation, meal and transportation
- Seminal will take place in Albena, Bulgaria from 4th – 12th August 2015. Albena is a major Black Sea resort in northeastern Bulgaria 30 from Varna
- Arrival of participants should be in Sofia (SOF airport), before 14h on 4th August 2015 and altogether will be transported to Albena. The same procedure of transportation of participants will be done on 12th August 2015.
The accommodation and meal costs are 100% supported by the applicant organization, and the transportation is supported under the rules of Erasmus+ Programme.
Spain – 360 EUR/ person return ticket
All traveling, accommodation, catering costs are covered by the Erasmus + Programme. For other expenses (souvenirs, extra food, skiing arena, aqua park etc) each participant should bring money as much as he/she thinks will be needed.
Please note that for the reimbursement of travel expenses you should provide upon arrival the following original documents:
Plane and / or bus tickets
Boarding passes (planes only)
Proof of payment (receipt, bank transfer etc)
Upon arrival all participants will pay in cash the amount of 30 euros as participation fee. The fee is to be considered own financial contribution and co-funding to the project.
Board, lodging, local transports, all materials and the content of the training course are covered.
You are in charge of arranging your own insurance for your travel and stay in Bulgaria.
The participants are responsible to make their own insurance covering them for the whole duration of the training. However, we reccommend to book from www.seguroserasmus.com
This project has received funding under the Erasmus + Programme. Thanks to the support participants will only pay the participation fee of €30 apart from the fee for sending organisation Building Bridges.
All other expenses (travel, lodging, food and activities) are covered by the hosting organisation as long as you stay within the given budget. Further detailed information will be provided after the selection process.
• Please prepare short presentation about your sending organization. We are just curious what you actually do.
• Each of you must bring good/bad cases about youth activism in youth work. This will be needed for workshops.
The seminar is open to participants from Romania, Italy, Turkey, Greece, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, United Kingdom and Bulgaria.
Maximum number of participants is 4 people per country; totally there will be 36 participants.
Application deadline is the June 24th 2015.
- Participants are chosen by the project team according to the following criteria:
- interest and motivation in the seminar topic and results
- opportunities for personal and professional development offered by the activities resulting from the application form,
- capacity and interest in multiplying the project’s results and methodology,
- gender balance,
- age 21 +,
- must be able to use English as a working language.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with subject “TC Albena“. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “TC Albena“.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
|IBAN / BIC:|
What do our participants say?
[tabgroup][tab title=”Álvaro en Cerdeña”]En el momento que vi en la web de Yes Europa la posibilidad de hacer con una beca Erasmus+ un Training Course sobre inclusión social, sostenibilidad y revitalización cultural y económica a través de la educación no formal no dudé y me apunté rápidamente. Tuve la suerte de que me confirmaron una plaza… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Anna de prácticas en Malta”]El año pasado tuve la oportunidad de pasar cuatro meses inolvidables en Malta con unas prácticas Erasmus+ – una pequeña isla… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Vídeo de Alejandro, SVE en Grecia”]Te presentamos a nuestro voluntario SVE Alejandro Robles en Tesalonica (Grecia) durante su Servicio Voluntario Europeo en BALKANS (Tesalónica)… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Fotos”]Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa… Ver fotos[/tab][tab title=”María de SVE en Córcega”]Con el frío, Corsica se recoge hacia las montañas. Ya no hay turistas en la costa, los locales aprovecharon los… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Alicia en Polonia”]Han pasado tres meses desde que empezó mi aventura de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Polonia, mis días aquí son intensos… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Luis con beca Erasmus+”]Me dirigí a Sassari para mi Training Course con becas Erasmus+ que ofrecen desde Building Bridges con cierto desconocimiento, puesto que yo siempre me he dedicado a la enseñanza formal, y no había experimentado previamente este tipo de encuentros. Dos personas por país, ocho países y un entorno con gran encanto, la ciudad sarda de Sassari.… Seguir leyendo[/tab][/tabgroup]