Te presentamos estas Becas Macedonia para un curso sobre refugiados e inmigrantes con becas europeas Erasmus+ con todos los gastos pagados.
Tienes más becas europeas en Macedonia a tu disposición en nuestra web.
BECAS MACEDONIA CERRADAS, pero tienes más aquí.
fechas y lugar becas Macedonia
27.April – 6.May 2018
The aim of this project is to enable young migrants and young people with migrant background to gain knowledge skills and attitudes to successfully increase the participation of young migrants in the existing structures, spaces and mechanism for participation in decision making, combating radicalization and advocating for their rights
Participantes en las becas en Macedonia
The participants invited to this training course are youth workers, leaders and educators coming from diverse backgrounds working with migrants and refugees facing inclusion and radicalisation challenges.
The participants should have experience as youth workers and have worked with migrants and/or refugees.
Germany, Lebanon, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Spain, Albania and Turkey
Each organisation is sending 4 participants.
Each organisation is expected to contribute in the process of dissemination and visibility of the project, to spread the word about our activities and to share the results of the project, online and offline.
Costes cubiertos por las becas Macedonia
Meals and accommodation in Macedonia: All meals and accommodation costs during the course will be covered from EU Erasmus+ project’s money and for participants will be free of costs.
The training course will take place at Hotel PREMIER Bitola http://www.premier.com.mk
The hotel provides towels and basic hygienic things.
The food and coffee breaks are provided by the organizers.
More about the city of Bitola check in the following links:
Project is funded by EU:
Transport from Spain 360€ maximum.
We will need to receive all original tickets including boarding passes, train/bus/plane tickets and all other receipts to be able to refund.
Participants should use the most economic ways as possible to travel.
Reimbursement of travel costs will only be done upon full attendance in the TC activity and presentation of the original tickets with boarding passes and receipt/invoices.
Some important Notes:
1. Before booking your tickets, you need our approval first, because we need to check, prior to your payment, that everything is all right and there will be no problem with reimbursement. As soon as you have searched for the best option for you to travel to Edessa, please send us an e-mail.
your travel details with their cost (snapshot) in order to approve it.
Without approval by us, do not proceed with buying the tickets!
2. Reimbursement will be done in EURO, regardless of the currency indicated on your ticket and receipt/invoice. Please note if you bought
your ticket in your local currency and this is different to EURO, we will calculate your travel costs according to the exchange rates from the official European Commission web-site, with regard to the month of ticket purchase
3. If participants pay for their ticket with a credit card, they are requested to bring along the confirmation of payment (i.e. credit card slip and/or
4. Please make copies (or even better, scan or take photographs) of all tickets and invoices and email them to us before
attending the project. This will be very helpful for us organisers to begin processing the financial and reimbursement data so that all payments can be made as efficiently as possible after the TC.
5. Don’t forget that in all your tickets (they can be electronic ones of course), your ticket price and names should be written and stated clearly.
6. We need also a copy of your passport with your personal details. So please scan it and send it
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO KEEP ALL YOUR BOARDING PASSES, TICKETS FOR TRAIN, METRO AND BUS IN ORDER FOR US TO REIMBURSE YOU!!!
Reembolso becas Erasmus
CONSIDERING THE SPECIFIC TRAVEL POSSIBILITIES; THE ORGANISERS WILL CONTACT EACH PARTNER AND DEFINE THE TRAVEL DETAILS
FOR THE REIMBURSEMENT WE WIL NEED ALL INVOICES; BOARDING PASSES AND TICKETS ON THE 28th of APRIL.
Costs transport covered: Spain- 360 Euros
All your principal costs during the training are taken in charge by the Erasmus + program (food, accommodation, training, etc.). About the travel cost from your home to our place, Erasmus+ program is taking a part of the cost. You can do a simulation on this website: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm
You have to buy your tickets and the reimbursement will be done a month or two after the end of the activities. Taxis will not be reimbursed.
We need your travel documents (boarding pass, tickets, invoices) to be able to reimburse you, so MAKE SURE YOU KEEP ALL YOUR TICKET RECEIPTS!
The reimbursements will be proceeded by bank transfer after the exchange upon sending all travel documents and international bank details. Reimbursement of travel costs will only be done upon full attendance of the project and presentation of the original travel tickets with boarding passes, receipts, invoices.
Reimbursement will be done in EURO, regardless of the currency indicated on the ticket and receipt/invoice. Any tickets purchased in a local currency other than EUR0, will then be converted and calculated according to the exchange rate of the month when the ticket/s were purchased, as stated in the official European Commission web-site.
If you wish to travel on other dates than the dates of the exchange, please take contact with the organizers before purchasing your tickets! Please plan your trip carefully.
Early arrivals or late departures will be the own responsibility of the participants.
According to the NA the arrival and travel back must be realized by participants within maximum of 2 days. In case of longer stays or indirect travel (holiday travel, etc) there is no chance of reimbursement. Also, if you want to stay one or two days longer, before or after the training course, we will not be able to host you at the training course’s location and you will have to find a place to stay at your own. If you have difficulties with it, contact us. Please note that the organizers will not provide any additional accommodation outside the dates of the exchange!
Coordinator organization will transfer travel expenses to your sending organization and they are the ones who will give you your travel expenses back. Travel expenses will be reimbursed the latest one month after the submission of the final report and to get them you will have to do all participants tasks, including ones before and after mobility as stated under participants’ tasks .Every participant is obligated to actively participate in all activities. In a case of missing out more than 10% of activities participants travel expenses won’t be reimbursed and participant is risking getting expelled from the project and sent back home on their own expenses.
Seguro becas Macedonia
Remember health insurance is your responsibility, so make sure you have medical insurance. Also you are required to have travel insurance.Pleasenote that eachparticipant isrequired to have travel insuranceand health insurance and it is not reimbursable as it is your choice with which company and plan suits you.
Travel Insurance (For participants from EUcountriesthe European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)is advised!).
Otherwise, the cheapest insurance for Erasmus+ grants is www.seguroserasmus.com
Proceso selección para las becas Macedonia
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form (sent after payment), CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “TC Macedonia Marina.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME“. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
- Álvaro en Cerdeña
- Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social
- Vídeos de voluntarios europeos
- María de SVE en Córcega
- Alicia en Polonia
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa... Ver fotos