CURSO COMPLETO, por favor mira otros cursos aquí
Becas Erasmus+ para curso de formación en Italia
The Training Course of “Social INCLUSION-ing” will take part from 25th May to 1th June in Alcamo, Sicily and will gather 24 participants from 12 countries and 12 organizations. The aim of the Training Course is to empower youth workers with skills and knowledge which are important for realization of successful international project on social inclusion and in this way improve quality and increase number of real social inclusion projects.
- Exchange practices and experiences among youth workers from different countries on various aspects and perceptions of marginalization and inclusion
- Share experiences with work with different groups in risk of marginalization
- Empower youth workers with knowledge and competencies in the field of social inclusion of youth in high risk of exclusion as young offenders and deaf youth in international projects.
- Motivate and empower youth workers for active promotion of combating social exclusion in their activities by respecting values and principles of European youth work for inclusion and proposed solutions and recommendations for challenges in their project management and fundraising.
- Participants will have to participate in active way in Training Course, one part of TC will be dedicated directly to workshops organized by participants through which will share their best practices on.
All the activities are design as open non-formal education and learning process based on participants’ experience and exchange. Different methods will be used by trainers/facilitators to adapt the activities to different need and profile of participants and their learning style.
Validated as Non profit organization and accredited as Voluntary service Organization
We are searching participants which already work with disadvantaged young people and would like to learn how to involve them in international activities, or have experiences with international projects and would like to involve in their activities youth in risk of exclusion.
- Profile of participants: youth workers or active volunteers
- At least one participant have to be experienced enough in order to be able to share experiences and best practices with rest of group.
- High motivation and interest in work with disadvantaged young people
- Ability to communicate and work in English
- Capability and willingness to participate actively in follow up
There is no participation fee . All other boarding and lodging costs will be covered. All participants will get travel grant cording to Erasmus Plus table on km distance. Please look the travel grant limits for your country before you Travel grant will participants received AFTER they provide all documents to InformaGiovani (original of all tickets and boarding passes) and will be done by bank transfer.
Only the cheapest way of transport will be accepted!
Number of participants from each country: 2
Italy (more then 100km), Max travel Grant per participants 180 €
Spain,Max travel Grant per participants 275 €
Croatia, Max travel Grant per participants 275 €
Greece, Max travel Grant per participants 275 €
Poland, Max travel Grant per participants 275 €
Portugal, Max travel Grant per participants 275 €
Lithuania, Max travel Grant per participants 360 €
Macedonia, Max travel Grant per participants 275 €
Armenia, Max travel Grant per participants 360 €
Ukraine, Max travel Grant per participants 360 €
Romania, Max travel Grant per participants 275 €
Georgia, Max travel Grant per participants 360 €
Accommodation and Food
All participants will be hosted in an youth hostel in Natural Reserve Bosco di Alcamo (70km from Palermo), what is very beautiful but isolated place. Participants will share rooms and bathrooms. Bed linen and covers will be available. The hostel is equipped with internet connection in the common rooms and facilities for meeting. Meals will be provide in the hostel. Here you can find some photo: www.ostellocielodalcamo.it
The official language of the training course is English.
Deadline of applications
For the selection of the participants we will need the application form filled out.
All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “Training Course Social INCLUSION-ing”.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Poland Exchange Physical Education”. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “TC Sicily Social Inclusion“ till the 6th April 2015.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
|IBAN / BIC:|
What do our participants say?
[tabgroup][tab title=”Álvaro en Cerdeña”]En el momento que vi en la web de Yes Europa la posibilidad de hacer con una beca Erasmus+ un Training Course sobre inclusión social, sostenibilidad y revitalización cultural y económica a través de la educación no formal no dudé y me apunté rápidamente. Tuve la suerte de que me confirmaron una plaza… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Anna de prácticas en Malta”]El año pasado tuve la oportunidad de pasar cuatro meses inolvidables en Malta con unas prácticas Erasmus+ – una pequeña isla… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Vídeo de Alejandro, SVE en Grecia”]Te presentamos a nuestro voluntario SVE Alejandro Robles en Tesalonica (Grecia) durante su Servicio Voluntario Europeo en BALKANS (Tesalónica)… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Fotos”]Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa… Ver fotos[/tab][tab title=”María de SVE en Córcega”]Con el frío, Corsica se recoge hacia las montañas. Ya no hay turistas en la costa, los locales aprovecharon los… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Alicia en Polonia”]Han pasado tres meses desde que empezó mi aventura de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Polonia, mis días aquí son intensos… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Luis con beca Erasmus+”]Me dirigí a Sassari para mi Training Course con becas Erasmus+ que ofrecen desde Building Bridges con cierto desconocimiento, puesto que yo siempre me he dedicado a la enseñanza formal, y no había experimentado previamente este tipo de encuentros. Dos personas por país, ocho países y un entorno con gran encanto, la ciudad sarda de Sassari.… Seguir leyendo[/tab][/tabgroup]