Participa en estas becas Erasmus en Francia para gestores de proyectos educativos y culturales con voluntarios a través de las becas Erasmus+ con todos los gastos pagados.
Tienes más becas Erasmus en Francia a tu disposición en nuestra web.
Fechas y lugar de becas Erasmus en Francia
VolUME (Volunteers: United, Motivated, Engaged Key Action 1: Training Course
9 days (travel day included)
21-29 October 2017
One of the vacation centres in the Lyon area, region Rhone-Alpes, France.
We are looking for 7 partners from program countries.
Young people from 18 years old working with volunteers. Interested in developing their skills and knowledge in the area of work with volunteering.
21 participants: 3 participants from each partner. Plus 2 trainers. Groups of participants from each country should be gender balanced.
Resúmen del proyecto
– Recruiting, motivation and keeping volunteers
– Inclusive volunteering (work with young people, disabled volunteers , volunteers with mental health needs, homeless people, etc.)
to rich this corellation.
that involve volunteers in their activities.
Objetivos becas Erasmus en Francia
To articulate why organizations involve volunteers.
To recognize the importance of organisation-volunteer relationships and learn how to generate successful teamwork.
To learn successful recruitment techniques of volunteers.
To identify and learn how to manage volunteers’ motivations.
To address the hard-to- reach volunteers issues.
To promote the feeling of belonging to the society (at local and European level) and active citizenship.
Metodología cursos para las becas Erasmus en Francia
Costes cubiertos para becas Erasmus en Francia
Proceso selección para las becas para las becas Erasmus en Francia
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “TC France Volume Rhone.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME“. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
[button color=”orange2″ link=”https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Vy9pbU9kqiTWx1c0ZaYVlWOEE” size=”bigger” target=”_blank” icon=”momizat-icon-pencil2″]Application form[/button]
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB