2 becas en Grecia con el Programa Erasmus sobre cómo buscar empleo de manera eficiente con todos los gastos pagados de transporte, alojamiento y manutención. Si quieres conocer más becas en Grecia, Yes Europa puede ayudarte.
KA1 – Training Course on how to make Youth Workers/Young People more Employable –
“The Mirror that leads to Employability” – (MiLE)
Place: Edessa, Greece
Date: October, Duration: 9 days.
Funding: 100% of accommodation, 100% of meals is provided, 100% Travel costs (with a maximum limit according to Erasmus+ Program rules)
Participants: 2-3 per organisation
Surveys on European level on the field of youth work have demonstrated that there is a great and positive correlation between youth work and employability. At the same time, the surveys showed a significant weakness in youth organizations to utilize this correlation for the benefit of young people in their target-group.
The training course "The Mirror that Leads to Employability; (Mi.LE) was designed to meet just this need, in order to sensitize and especially train youth workers (presidents, board members, leaders, trainers, mentors, coaches, project managers and others) from various European organizations on how to strengthen and promote the employability of their members and volunteers, making the most of the work accomplished by them in the field of youth.
Thus, the objectives of this training course are the following:
• To raise awareness on the participants about the important role that youth organizations can have in enhancing the employability of young people that are associated with them.
• To familiarize the trainees with ways and methods to create a self-reflection culture; within their organisations, which will help young people at all times to be aware of the competences, skills and qualifications they have acquired.
• To train the participants on issuing certificates of employment for the staff and volunteers in their organizations, whereby the individual qualifications of youth workers will be clearly shown and with refer to the working positions they look for.
• To train the participants on how to conduct coaching, mentoring, counselling for employability issues to the young people associated with their organization and on how to outline (in their CVs, their cover letters and interviews with employers) the individual soft skills and specific qualifications held and acquired through youth work and engagement in youth work activities.
• To familiarize the trainees on how to utilize the tools Youthpass, ;European Portfolio for Youth Leaders and Youth Workers;, Europass CV;, Europass Cover Letter; for self-reflection and promotion of individual qualifications with an aim to increase the employability of young people.
• To make the trainees recognize the importance and necessity that contacts and synergies of youth organizations with companies, employer associations and employment agencies could have, with an aim to enhance the chances of finding employment for the young people associated with their organisation.
• To raise awareness on participants about the importance of enhancing employability, not only for the obvious economic reason for the creation of income, but also for the social importance of employability, which can enable social integration and cohesion amongst young people and especially among those with fewer opportunities.
It is expected that this training course will have multiple benefits for the participants and they will acquire very important and useful competencies and knowledge, with which they will be able to demonstrate the skills acquired by members and volunteers of the organization from youth work, thereby enhancing their employment prospects and their job profile. The training course will also offer the opportunity for networking and creation of future partnerships between participating organizations and because of its significantly large and multi-national number of partners, its outcomes will influence and have an impact on many organizations and individuals on local, national and European level.
Participants will engage in multiple workshops and activities that are going to take place with the use of non-formal methods.
The Training Course is organised by the Greek Hellas, in cooperation with 11 partner organisations from various countries of Europe. All partners will be involved in the preparation of the project and the daily sessions will be facilitated by excellent trainers who specialize in human resource management issues, have significant experience in lifelong learning and the use of non-formal methods and are fully aware of youth NGOs’ environment.
The Training Course will last 10 days and there will be 37 participants who are working in youth organisations from 10 countries (Germany, Croatia, Czech Republic, Spain, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Poland and Greece). The working language will be English.
All traveling, accommodation, catering costs are covered by the Erasmus + Programme. For other expenses (souvenirs, extra food) each participant should bring money as much as he/she thinks will be needed.
The necessary documents:
If all documents provided (original ticket, boarding passes….) the reimbursement will be done at the end of the project. If not, after the course, by bank transfer.
– If they will have return ticket in their own country. Ask them to buy while coming to the project.
– Taxis will not be reimbursement.
– We need your all receipts, tickets and boarding passes (for both ways). So when you are coming, keep them. After the project you should send us (scanned by email and originals by post) all the tickets and boarding passes of the travel back home.
– Insurance will be participants’ responsibility. We reccommend www.seguroserasmus.com if you travel from Spain
● Taking into account the educational kind of the project, it is forbidden to use alcohol and other drugs during the project activities.
● The project assumes that attendance in all activities for all the participants must be 100%. Failure to attend the activities may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
– Please bring information to present your NGO in the NGO fair. Do not forget to bring materials about your organisation (leaflets, posters, photos, videos)
You can share your projects, best practices,…..
– We will create a booklet of the project which will include all the NGOs participating to the project. So, we kindly ask you to send us 1 page information and 1 or 2 pictures and logo of your NGO. So, we can deliver it to even after the project.
– Please prepare to present your country on the inter-cultural evening; some foods, posters, games, music….. (There is no opportunity to use the kitchen for preparing food).
The participants are expected to attend the whole duration of the project and participate in all activities. If an emergency happens and you need to be absent for a short time, the team should be informed in advance. Please use the free time for meeting friends. If you miss any part of the course only without a valid reason (illness or unforeseen grave circumstances) and without informing the team and/or if you cause major problems for the team and or the participant group, the team will have to take measures going from partial refunding of the tuition, travel expenses, board and lodging by the participant up to exclusion from the course in extreme situations.
Please note that during the course the team have the authority to take decisions in a day-to-day life as well as the arrangement of the programme.
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject «TC Greece Hellas«. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “TC Greece Hellas“. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
[tabs style=»h1″ icon_current_color=»#81d742″]
[tab title=»Álvaro en Cerdeña» icon=»momizat-icon-bubbles4″ ]En el momento que vi en la web de Yes Europa la posibilidad de hacer con una beca Erasmus+ un Training Course sobre inclusión social, sostenibilidad y revitalización cultural y económica a través de la educación no formal no dudé y me apunté rápidamente. Tuve la suerte de que me confirmaron una plaza… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social» icon=»momizat-icon-accessibility» ]Hola! estamos en Irlanda en un proyecto SVE social con nuestro amigo Billy, al que cuidamos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Vídeo de Alejandro» icon=»momizat-icon-wink2″ ]Te presentamos a nuestro voluntario SVE Alejandro Robles en Tesalonica (Grecia) durante su Servicio Voluntario Europeo en BALKANS (Tesalónica)… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Fotos» icon=»momizat-icon-point-up» ]
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa… Ver fotos[/tab]
[tab title=»María de SVE en Córcega» icon=»momizat-icon-star» ]Con el frío, Corsica se recoge hacia las montañas. Ya no hay turistas en la costa, los locales aprovecharon los… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Alicia en Polonia» icon=»fa-icon-rocket» ]Han pasado tres meses desde que empezó mi aventura de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Polonia, mis días aquí son intensos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]