Participa en estas becas de intercambios en Rumanía en septiembre 2018 con el Programa Erasmus+ para jóvenes que quieran aprender sobre interculturalidad, etnicidad e integración. Viaja, disfruta y aprende con todos los gastos pagados.
Tienes más becas Erasmus en Rumanía a tu disposición en nuestra web.
Fechas y lugar de las becas de intercambios
1- 09- 2018 / 10 – 09 -2018 (10 days of activities)
Călimănești – Căciulata Resort, Vâlcea County – Romania
The 3 * Hotel is located in the center of the Căciulata Resort.
Double rooms equipped with:
– Twin (separate beds);
– WIFI internet;
– bathroom with shower;
Meals (full board: 3 meals / day ) will be served at the Hotel’s restaurant.
-Free access to the conference room;
-Free access to the thermal pool between: 1600
PROJECT: ,, MULTICULTURAL EUROPE (MEU)„
•10 youths (5 girls and 5 boys)
•2 group leaders (over 30 years old)
Deadline: until 12.06.2018
15.06.2018 – submission of the final list
Participantes becas de intercambios
•25 girls +25 boys
•Age between 18-24
•Ability of comunication in English language
•Motivation of participation in all the project’s activities.
•Age over 18 (without maximum age limit)
•Ability of comunication in English language
•Motivation of collaboration and participation in all the project’s activities.
Objetivos de las becas
1. Reducing segregation, racism and discrimination through participation in non-formal activities.
2. Developing the capacity to appreciate socio-cultural diversity and promoting multiculturalism.
3. Boosting cohesion by working in mixed teams, combating racial discrimination, attitudes and ethnic intolerance or isolation through the arts.
4. Expression and development of artistic skills and communication in a foreign language: English.
Each day of activities will not exceed 6 hours (3 hours AM, 3 hours PM ). Every 90: Pause.
Sobre el hotel y el viaje
Meals – at the hotel’s restaurant. Please provide us with details regarding your culinary preferences. Inform us whether someone is a vegetarian or
has an allergy to any food, or does not eat some sort of meat, etc.
Regarding the transfer Bucharest Airport – Căciulata – Bucharest Airport, we expect from all participants information about the time of arrival to
the Airport, then we’ll send you the details and proper instructions.
After selecting the participants, each organization must send us the list of participants, with proper information for registration within the Erasmus+
Mobility Tool Platform.
Participants must be citizens or residents in the sending organization’s country of origin.
To avoid exceeding the travel budget or not finding proper tickets, the purchase of travel tickets must be urgently perfomed, in accordance with
the procedure previously described.
Seguros becas de intercambios
The hosting organization does not cover travel and health insurance. Each participant should have valid health insurance (for example European Health Card) and travel insurance during the whole participantion in the project. We reccommend www.seguroserasmus.com
Also, you should have during the exchange travel documents: identity card / passport.
Reembolso becas viaje
As a safety measure (staying within the budget limit of the ticket prices calculated according to the Erasmus+ rules and timing of the domestic transport hours in Romania) please apply the following buying tickets procedure:
Select the ticket;
Inform us regarding your selection;
Buy the ticket only after our confirmation.
Travel expenses will be fully reimbursed within the approved budget, in accordance with the Erasmus+ rules.
Payment will be made via bank transfer once we’ll have all the travel documents in original (tickets, invoices, boarding passes).
Certificados becas de intercambios
Within the project the validation of non-formal and informal learning and skills gained by each participant (youth worker) will be validated through the European Youthpass Certificate.
Proceso selección para las becas de intercambios
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “YE Catalin MEI.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME“. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
- Álvaro en Cerdeña
- Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social
- Vídeos de voluntarios europeos
- María de SVE en Córcega
- Alicia en Polonia
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa... Ver fotos